Just guys being dudes

As I was walking away I felt like I was being watched so I did what any person would do,
I turned around and said
"I know you're there idiot, you think I wouldn't notice?"

I heard a mumble of Teruhashi,
"Wow,thanks for that,"
'Wow lucky guess'
"Nonetheless how did you know it was me?"

I wanted to say the truth but at the same thing she didn't need to know so I just said,
"Lady Luck is always by my side"
I then turned around and kept walking.

Time skip to the next day brought to you by myself
As I was walking to school Teruhashi came up to me.
'Oh? You're approaching me?'
"Listen Río, there's an explanation for why I followed you yesterday" she said as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

'Please don't touch me I don't want cooties'
"So? What the reason?"
"Well more recently my crush has been paying more attention to you and I want to see what made so special,"

'Where am I? Am I in a shitty fan fiction?'
"Well, I'd like to know who this guy is, come on spill."
She seemed shy in telling me who it was and didn't want me to know but I kept pushing it.

"I-it's Saiki.."
'Ew,'
I wanted to burst out laughing but at the same time I didn't wanna be rude.
"I'm willing to help you if you tell me how you fell for him."

"Well, I spotted him on a walk and I kept trying to talk to him but he ignored me! Then apparently it was a figment of my imagination!"
'Now I see why he doesn't like you,'

"Maybe he's into dudes?" I said without thinking.
The realization of my words hit her like my mom when I don't do the dishes.
"I-I didn't think about that. I need time to think"
With that she walked away. I'm sure that people were glaring daggers at me while I walked to my class.

I sat in my usual spot and waited for class to start. When my teacher walked in saying there was a new student.
'Not surprised'
In walked in a familiar face but I can't seem to find out where I saw it.
He glanced at me before he did a little 'tsk'

'I haven't even met the guy and I already hate his guts'
He opened his mouth to say something but I really didn't want to hear this dude's voice.
"My name is Metori Saiko, but it's Mr.Saiko to you peasants"

'Shut up Byakuya kinnie,besides Mr.Saiko is your dad'
He looked around before his eyes stumbled on Teruhashi. He gave a cocky little smile.
"I only came to this disgusting public school for one reason, and that is to marry Kokomi Teruhashi"

'Damn rich people are really blunt,'
Without thinking I said,
"You need to get on a waitlist to even talk to her since most of the boys here also want to marry her."
'OH SHIT HAHAHAHAHA WAIT I SHOULDN'T LAUGH'

You could hear a pen drop in that few moments.
"I won't tolerate such words, what's your name broke peasant"
'This guy has such a small vocabulary. I really want to show this dude up but I'm already not doing so hot on the social latter'
"Name's Y/n Río, go ahead and have a seat, class is gonna start"

He seemed taken aback when I said my name and he grumbly took the seat next to me. Like always someone was staring at me, I won't say who but they're an ass. Also their hair is a gross greyish white.
Time ticks by and it's time for lunch. I kinda just wanted to stay with my usual quadrille but Saiko grabbed my shoulder.

"Listen here loser, your mom and brother said something to my father when he went to get a medium reading. You might be the real deal but that doesn't mean you get to embarrass me like that"

I wanted to burst out laughing but I kept a straight face.
"Oh no,what ever should I do? Maybe this soy boy in front of me should go back to 4th grade and learn more words other then peasant"
I lifted his hand off of me and walked away. I sat with Toritsuka,Kaidou,Nendou and Saiki.

As I sat down I felt a hand on my shoulder, annoyed I turned around to see Teruhashi.
'Look weren't you the one who said 'if a person touches you in a way or in a place that make you feel uncomfortable, that's no good'?'

"Río, you were right I should've considered that. Now I hope he doesn't hate me,"
'You just assumed something, it's not that big of a deal'
After she said that she walked away.
When I began eating I still felt like people were staring at me.

"Río what was that all about?"
"Uh, I don't know exactly how to explain it and I'd rather not"
'Hopefully Teruhashi doesn't take my words too seriously, I kinda doubt Saiki's gay. But I wouldn't mind if he was'

For a while everyone joked around except for Saiki until the bell rang.
Though I'm a decent student I don't really care about my grades, so I ended up dozing off.
I'd like to say I had a peaceful dream but I don't want to say anything about it. If you get what I'm talking about.

Soon the bell rang and I picked up my bag and I was about to leave before I felt a hand on my shoulder again. At this point I was wondering if people knew about what "personal space" is.

I turned around to see Saiki,
'Oh thank Hajime I don't want to talk to Teruhashi or Saiko'
He seemed to motion towards the door. He grabbed my hand and we headed home.
'What's gotten into him? I don't mind his hands are soft'

As we were walking down the street I turned around to see Teruhashi following us. It hit me that he wanted me to get away from her.
'Why is she so obsessed with both of us?'
While walking Saiki kept making random turns in an attempt to lose her.

Thankfully it worked and we ended up in a random part of town. I pulled out my phone for a map but it looks like he knew how to get home. I don't think he realized he was still holding my hand. People were staring at us but I'm going to be honest I didn't care.

When we made it home he let go of me and I hugged him and said "Thanks for looking out for me Saiki," for a bit it seemed like he hugged back. I let go and I scratched my neck while saying,
"If you want we can hangout soon, how about Friday?"

He looked down and nodded with a red face.
'My poor heart can't handle this cuteness, I might end up doing something rash'
"Sweet! See you on Friday night!"
I walked up my door but before I opened it ran up to him and gave a little kiss on his cheek and ran into my house.

I swore I saw his face go redder.

Edit: I am a generous god