Spooky (Not clickbait)

Y/n's pov:

  Now, I'm not one to participate in Halloween too much. I dress up but don't trick or treat, and I don't think it's a thing in Japan.

   Well, Kaidou got the idea to throw a Halloween party. Luckily I still have that Maid outfit from the cafe. I slip it on and tie the bow on the back. I hesitated at my bedroom door handle.
'Should I actually leave the house like this?'

  After a minute I grab my phone and leave my room. I "skillfully" get out of the house without being seen and head to Kaidou's house. I see Kusuo standing at the door talking to Kaidou. I kept hearing whistles and car honks behind me, I have a feeling that if I were to turn around they would stop. But some people are into traps so I won't.

  I step away from the wall I was hiding behind and walked towards the door sheepishly.
"Río?"
Kaidou looks a bit confused. He was wearing what seemed to be a vampire costume.

"Yup, that's me." I say looking down. I chuckled nervously but felt a hand on my shoulder. I know it's Kusuo and it calms me a bit.
"Ah, don't you think we should head inside?" I tried to change the subject.

"Hey guys." The three of us turn to the new voice. It was Aren, but dressed way to formal for a Halloween party.
"Hello..?" I was confused yet amused by this. Behind Aren was Hairo

The two boys looked absurd. I want to smile and burst out laughing but I didn't since I don't want to hurt with of their feelings.
Kaidou motioned for all of us to step inside.
"I didn't want to show up empty handed, so I brought a pumpkin."

Aren set down a green pumpkin on a nearby table.
"Yeah I didn't want to come empty either. So I also brought a pumpkin." Hairo set down a pumpkin next to Aren'a pumpkin.

Our conversation was interrupted by the familiar voice of an idiot.
"I didn't want to come empty handed so I brought roasted pork."

I gave Nendou a confused look.
"How did you get here?"
"The door wasn't locked so I just walked in."

I just nodded, still continued.
"Sadly I came empty handed, for the first time." I scratched the back of my neck nervously.

Then there was a knock on the door. Nendou opened it to see 2 kids in costumes.
"Trick or treat!"

Nendou has a blank stare. Hairo walked beside him.
"They said treat. So give them a treat." Nendou pulled out the roasted pork from who knows where and held it out for the kids to take.

They aren't amused. Aren walked over.
"You're supposed to give them candy!" The kids pulled out water guns and sprayed the three of them.

I chuckled at the sight but Kaidou said something.
"You idiots you're supposed to give them candy!"
Aren,Hairo, and Nendou did a collective "oooh"

The rest of the day was quite normal and it got late so I decided to get home. Kusuo tagged along. My maid dress was damp and uncomfortable at this point. Kusuo seemed to take notice and let me lean on him for support. My feet were killing me, but soon we made it home.

I was half asleep at this point. I didn't even notice Kusuo picked me up and brought me into my house. He set me down on my bed and kissed my forehead. He left quietly and I fell asleep on my bed.

Uh, hey. It's been awhile huh? Nevermind that, I'm working on a new chapter that might be nsfw. First time so go easy lolol. If you don't like nsfw then you would like to hear I have a sfw version of that chapter coming soon as well.
~Pendeja-Sama