Found [1]

Y/n was walking around the internment zone of Liberio observing the lifestyle the Eldians who resided in this region. Treated as nothing but mere weapons, subjugated to war, and discriminated against because of the blood they carried.

Y/n was one of them. An Eldian from Paradise. She graduated from the 104thtraining corps and joined the Scout Regiment along with Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and everyone else. She was there when Eren was revealed to be a titan shifter, and when Reiner and Bertholdt were found to be traitors. She had been through a lot...

But not as much as Eren, or is going through now. The burden of holding both the attack and founding titan. Discovering a world beyond your own where you are discriminated against because of the history of your people and the blood that flows through your veins. Eldians have suffered; and Eren has seen it through the previous holders of his titans.

Eren has not been the same since he found out about the truth of this world. Y/n knows this because he has confided in her about it. It took some time for him to open up to her, but Y/N was able to gather bits and pieces on what was going on in Eren's head. She had a minor idea of what was coming.

Now Eren, Y/n, and the rest of the Survey Corps have successfully infiltrated Marley in order to find more information on the enemy. One day Eren had disappeared from everyone without a trace. Y/n recalls chasing after him as he was leaving. She attempted to ask him what he was doing, only for him to say he had go take care of business and he would contact everyone when it was the right moment.

Now the festival in Liberio was coming up, and Willy Tybur was set to pronounce Marley's war against Paradise; more specifically a war against Eren. The group that have been hosting the Survey Corps during their time in Marley were also going to put on a performance prior to Tybur's speech.

It was discovered that many songs y/n had thought to only be passed down in her family were actually still common in this land. It only made sense since nothing has changed only the memories of those residing on Paradise. Since Y/n knows these songs, she was asked to participate in the performance to occur in the evening of the festival. She gladly accepted knowing Eren had a plan to occur during that time.

Letters have also been received recently all coming from Liberio, specifically from Eren, detailing what was going to occur. He asked the Survey Corps to come assist him.

Since the performance was in a couple of days, Y/n received special permission to enter the interment zone in order to prepare. The other members of the survey corps would soon follow. She had a moment off from rehearsal to walk the city. Her identity of being an Eldian was kept under wraps thanks to her hosts so she was able to go where she pleased.

Y/n was coming up a street with a hospital that appeared to be for wounded Eldian soldiers from the recent war. As she stood at the entrance she noticed a man sitting on a bench maybe 15 ft away from her. The man had long chocolate brown hair, a bandage covering his left eye, an Eldian armband on his left arm, and from the knee down was missing one leg. Y/n stood there completely fixated on the wounded soldier.

The man lifted his head and turned his gaze towards the entrance of the hospital. Y/n felt a warm knot twist in her stomach when his gaze fell onto hers. It was a similar feeling she had experienced on many occasions. The man lifted is arm and waved for the girl to come over and sit with him. As y/n got closer she began to recognize the facial structures and broadness of his shoulders. When she finally reached him, he looked up to her and stared at her with his visible teal eye. It was Eren.

"So this is where you have been hiding this whole time." said Y/n as she took a seat next to Eren. "I haven't been here long, only a short while." Eren replied unemotionally.