Forest [18]

The Jaws titan kept running further away from the Founding titan. They must have travelled over 50 miles at this rate given that titans move faster.

A large forest had come into view with remnants of a destroyed town before it. There were no titan foot prints as the colossal were further back. Large rocks must have come flying from the sky with the rumblings movements.

Ymir suddenly stops at the edge of the forest.

Y/n gets off her back while Ymir grabs Eren and gently lays him on the ground. Y/n kneels down to look for any signs he was awake. "Eren. Eren. Eren!" She shouts at him. She puts her hands to his chest gently shaking him. He still showed no response. Y/n lowers her head to his chest. Her ears were meet with a rhythmic thump following a normal steady heartbeat. His chest would lift ever so slightly indicating some breathing.

But Y/n couldn't figure out why he wouldn't awake.

She looks at Ymir who was watching her intently.

In a far off distant Y/n hears a loud rumble sound shaking the Earth. Ymir then looks towards the direction the noise had come from, then looking back to Y/n. She opens her mouth to say her final words, "It's...over...now...go..." She slowly says.

Y/n looks at her friend. "Thank you Ymir for everything." She says as sadness overcame her. She was grateful for Ymir's help. Had it not been for the Jaws titan, Y/n doesn't know if she would've succeeded in saving Eren.

Ymir nods her head again. Stream begins to erupt around the body as her eyes begin to close. The large Jaw titan falls to one side and begins to disintegrate.

Y/n lets out a deep exhale as she felt tears stream down her face.

The end was coming. She could feel it.

-Time skip-

Y/n now walking through the forest pulling Eren behind her. She managed to find a large sheet of wood from the destroyed town that was large enough for his body. Slowly she rolled him onto the wood, then attached her cables to the edges and secured them on.

She continued her way into the forest pulling Eren's heavy body along. He still showed no signs of waking up, but he was definitely not dead.

Y/n knew he needed a doctor; both of them needed a doctor.

She began to feel weak from the stress and lack of sleep. She hadn't eaten in a while either. Her body was running on full adrenaline, which was not good for her or the baby.

Her breathing started to get heavier and her throat felt dry. She came to a stop sitting down next to Eren.

She looks down at him. His face had changed from looking distressed to more relaxed. It made Y/n wonder what was going on inside his mind.

She brings her knees to her chest wrapping her arms around them. She starts mumbling words of encouragement to herself to keep going. She had come so far that she couldn't give up now. She had to keep going for both her and Eren's sake, as well as their baby.

As Y/n lost herself in her thoughts she hears the sound of water flowing. Looking up she turns to the left seeing a river flowing ahead. A feeling of thirst began to befall her with the sound of water.

She gets up and starts dragging her and Eren towards the river.

Once at the edge, Y/n takes off her odm gear feeling the heavy weight leave her hips. She kneels down before the river placing her hands in the water feeling the cold liquid tingle against her palms. Her hands as she forms a little cup to collect water. Lifting her hands with the water she brings it to her mouth and drinks slowly, then repeating it a couple more times until her thirst was satisfied.