¹ welcome to senior year

—

SEPTEMBER 2ND, 1999 WAS THE FIRST DAY OF SENIOR YEAR FOR MILA, after having what started off as the best summer, turned into what became the worst very quickly.

she was already over school and she had just entered the building, mila wished she could just graduate already and get out of satans curse itself... high school.

high school was the facility that was filled with misery bouncing off of all four of the walls, seeing your worst enemies every single day for eight hours, it caused so many teenagers suffering.

including mila.

but hey, it could be worse. at least she didn't go to a normal high school, she went to an arts high school, which made it slightly more enjoyable than a regular high school.

she went to the high school with the most complicated name in the world...

chicago arts.

yeah, fucking boring, right?

mila didn't live in the best area of chicago, it was filled with crime and it was very dangerous. if she chose to go to regular public high school she probably would have been mugged in the stairwell or stabbed in the lunch line.

so the only way to make it slightly better was to test into an arts high school, she got in for dance.

and although it was an arts high school, that didn't mean it was any less shitty on a social level than a normal high school. she could definitely name a few people she didn't want to see—

"—mila!" she heard a voice call her, she whipped her head around to be faced with grace, her absolute best friend since second grade. "hey" she said as they walked along side each other.

mila caught herself looking around at everyone, some people had changed and some hadn't... and some people were just unrecognizable.

"guys!" they heard a voice shout, they turned their heads to see lila, nick, and noah all standing there, their other best friends—-they walked over to where they were standing.

"it's been twenty minutes and i already want to leave this shithole" noah whined, "oh come on noah, it isn't even that bad" lila said as she hit him on the shoulder, he just rolled his eyes though.

"noah and i have already started to plan the senior pranks, you ready?" nick said excitedly, making grace, lila, and mila all look at each other with knowing looks—-already expecting it to be the most ridiculous things known to man.