⁷ crosstown game

—

NOT ONLY STRESS, DRAMA, AND MISERY CAME WITH A NEW SCHOOL YEAR, there were also school events and activities that came with it, such as football games.

but as the friday night lights shone down on the football field of chicago arts high school, and people swarmed in, everyone knew that it wasn't just like every other football game.

because it was the crosstown game, chicago academy against chicago arts.

chicago academy, an extremely dangerous public school filled with crime. chicago arts, a slightly less dangerous arts school with minimal crime.

it was by far the most eventful night for chicago high school sports.

"—so should i be worried about getting shot if i walk to chicago academy's side of the field?" sasha asked malia as they walked side by side, both wearing the colors blue and orange to represent their high school.

malia laughed out loud before responding, "i'm not even joking, yes you should. their school is fucking crazy, all of us would have had to go there if we didn't get into chi arts" malia said, referencing to the entire friend group.

"good thing we don't go there, i would've had to shank a bitch first day" sasha said, causing malia to laugh before she nodded, knowing that something like that would probably happen,

"now come on let's go get good seats!" sasha said before she took malia's hand in hers, the two of them running away towards the bleachers while giggling loudly.

"—WOOOO!" sloan loudly shouted, throwing his head back while doing so before bending back down and inhaling his third line of cocaine, feeling energy surging through his body at the speed of lightning.

finn separated his own lines on the table with his student ID, moving his head to the music that was blasting while doing so—-sloan grabbed his own face with his hands before shaking his head as fast as he could, adrenaline pouring through his veins.

"i am going to play this game like a fucking MANIAC!" he shouted while flexing in the mirror like a big guy, "chicago academy is gonna have a thing or two coming for them" he said as he fixed his football jersey slightly.

"yeah because you're a coked out cheater" louis said as he walked into the room, reaching his arms up to grab the top of the door frame to lean on it, finn smirked before busting out a laugh at louis' comment, however, sloan simply glared at him.

"it's being smart, it is why i'm so good at football" sloan said like an egotistical moron, making louis laugh before he didn't hesitate to fire a response back at him, "i think if you have to do three lines of blow before a football game to perform good... i hate to break it to you, but you're not that good" louis said with a smirk on his face,