³ bad times, bad rides

—

MILA'S HEAD HURT LIKE HELL WHEN SHE WOKE UP, she didn't even realize where she was at first, she was confused and in pain, but she felt calm when i familiar scent filled her nose, it was comforting to her.

she cracked her eyes open and saw the wall in front of her, she felt her eyes shut slowly, wanting more slumber before they shot open once again when she realized the wall that she was staring at.

her bedroom wall.

but how did she even get home last night? she didn't remember anything after throwing up in the grass next to finn, which she cringed at just thinking about—-definitely one of the most embarrassing moment of her life, if not the most embarrassing.

she swung her legs out of bed, her entire body aching as she did so. she felt her bare feet hit the carpeted floor in her bedroom as she shivered from being so cold, wishing to be dead at this moment.

being hungover was no joke.

mila looked down at the baggy shirt she was wearing, realizing it was unfamiliar and one she did not own, she stared at the shirt in confusion, it was bigger on her, she stood up and realized she wasn't wearing any pants either, just underwear.

who changed her?

she walked over to her mirror, looking in it as she began to recognize the shirt that she was wearing, because she had seen it many times in her life. her eyes widen before she shook her head.

"motherfucker"

mila blew out her birthday candles, as everyone surrounding her applauded and cheered. she smiled happily, her braces shining in the reflection of people taking pictures.

she was thirteen, finally a teenager.

finn came up from behind her, giving her a big hug as he spoke, "happy birthday baby" he said, calling her by her nickname, making her laugh before she spoke, "thanks dork" she said back while smiling as he sat down in the chair next to her.

she wore a purple party hat while finn wore a blue party hat, they walked to the dollar store a few blocks away and bought a pack of them for their friends to have at her party,

"mila is finally a teenager!" lila shouted, causing nick, noah, grace and malia to start cheering as they celebrated, she turned to finn with a grin on her face,