⁵ sinners detention

—

IT WAS ANOTHER DAY AT CHICAGO ARTS, mila found herself endlessly suffering as she had to go to school every day and face finn and hailey. it was never going to get old, it stung just as much as it did the first time every time she looked at them.

she felt herself feeling physical pain when she looked at them at school, like she was about to be ill.

and she hated that they both had that much power over her.

mila walked up to her group of friends who were standing in the hallway by all the lockers. she walked up to nick, lila, grace, and noah with an exhausted sigh, causing them to all give her sympathetic looks, knowing she has been going through it.

"senior sunrise is in the next few weeks, you guys excited?" lila asked her friends, everyone jumped up in excitement at her words—-well, everyone except for mila, who just had a miserable expression on her face.

"oh come on baby, you gotta lighten up" nick said as he nudged her on the shoulder, but she just turned her head to him and stared at him with a tired expression. nick and noah ran to each side of her before lifting up her arms and moving them around.

"see? i'm mila and i am so happy and i love life!" noah said as him and nick threw her arms around, causing mila to finally break her tired expression and crack a laugh at that one.

when you were around people like those two, you could never stay upset.

malia walked up to the group cheerfully with the infamous new girl who was talking shit to hailey yesterday, causing the five of them to all yell in excitement as they saw her,

"AYEEEEE! there she is!" noah said as he finally got to meet her, the new girl smiled at them before she begun to introduce herself, "what's up, my name is sasha" she said,

"sasshhhhaaaa, sounds fancy" nick said like a moron, causing them all to look at him as if he was stupid while laughing, lila took a step forward before she spoke, "don't mind him, him and thing two always act like they are off of something" she said as she gestured towards him and noah.

"i figured" sasha replied with a small smile on her face, "no but seriously, you're fucking hilarious, you had me crying laughing watching that argument yesterday" mila spoke up, making sasha laugh a bit at their kind words.

"i gotta go guys, i have to get a book from the library for english" malia said to the group before she walked away and down the library, leaving everyone to greet and get to know the famous sasha.

as everyone else began talking, they continued introducing theirselves to sasha, mila found herself looking over the new girls shoulder—-seeing two very familiar figures making their way down the hallway, her heart dropped.