⁴ new cliques and tricks

—

IT WAS MONDAY, the day that everyone dreaded the most, especially mila. she didn't want to see finn or hailey at school, having them on her mind was exhausting enough.

feeling hailey's presence beside her made her want to slap her across the face as hard as she could. however, malia found herself excited to return to school and see everyone again after being in a different continent for over three months.

"god i want to kill myself" mila whined as she walked down the hall, staring at the thousands of students that walked passed her in the hall. "it isn't that bad" malia turned her head to face her friend,

"give it an hour and you will be saying the same" mila insisted in an annoyed tone of voice. the bell loudly rang, causing them to sigh and look at each other before saying their goodbyes and going their separate ways.

malia looked around at everyone in the hall, seeing some unfamiliar faces.

the freshmen built weird.

she turned down the hall and went to her classroom, the school itself was massive but luckily her class was only about a hallway over from where she was initially standing.

she walked over to an empty desk before dropping her bag beside it and sitting down in the chair. as she looked around the room she realized that she was in a senior level class because too smart to take junior level class.

the bell rang loudly once again, just then the door swung open and in-came a teenage girl that she had never seen before, she was wearing black eye shadow and had on heavy eyeliner, an eyebrow piercing was very visible on her face.

the only empty desk was the one sat next to malia, causing the teenage girl to go over and drop her bag beside it before sitting down.

the teacher began introducing herself and talking about what the class was going to be like, but malia didn't really care as she loosely doodled with her pencil on the desk.

mila was right, she already wanted to go home.

seeing your friends was the only fun part, the rest was boring. malia looked over to the unknown girl as a new source of entertainment,

"hi" she whispered to the girl sitting next to her, causing her brows to furrow as she slowly turned her head to face malia, "...hi" she responded with slight attitude lacing her voice,

"im malia" malia said with a friendly smile on her face. "sasha" the girl vaguely replied, not seeming too interested in the conversation.

"whats your zodiac sign?" malia randomly asked, trying to start a conversation so she wasn't as bored. causing sasha to stare at her weirdly once again before replying as she turned back to face the teacher,