The Purple Mirror, Ungaikyo; Kana's Night with the Yokai Brothers

Rikuo and I, in our human forms, sat outside in the courtyard, gazing at the bright full moon in the sky.

Rikuo: Why did you leave the celebration for our candidacy, (YN)? Everyone was so upset about.

(YN): Because you disappointed me, Rikuo-nii.

Rikuo: How?

(YN): That asshole betrayed our clan in to attempt to kill us, and sent of his own clansmen to kill Yuki and most our friends. He gives a pathetic reason for his actions, and what did you do? Believe that asshole's lie and clear him of his actions, because he "did no wrong."

Rikuo: It's bothersome that your view on the situation and your former sword instructor will my never change.

(YN): He's not my former sword instructor. He is a yokai living on burrowed time before I eventually kill him. That's what the fucker is to me.

Tsurara: What are you talking about, Masters?

We turn to Tsurara holding a tray with two teacups.

(YN): Nothing important. Come sit with us, Yuki.

Tsurara sets the tray down and sits next to me. I pass a teacup to Rikuo and take the other for myself.

Rikuo: The moon looks so pretty tonight.

Tsurara: It does.

(YN): But not as pretty as my precious snowflake who's a hundred times more beautiful than the moon and the stars combined.

Tsurara blushes like crazy which made me laugh.

(YN): I tell you how pretty you look every day, but you get embarrassed by that one statement?

Tsurara: I-I wasn't expecting a compliment like that, is all!

I continued laughing at her embarrassment until Tsurara ended it by unexpectedly kissing me on my cheek, making me turn red.

(YN): H-Hey!

Tsurara: Now we're even.

I glare at the cheeky yokai of snow and ice.

(YN): If you wasn't my girlfriend, I would...

Tsurara: You would what?

(YN): Uh... do something to embarrass you...?

Tsurara: Perhaps. But I know you wouldn't do it.

(YN): And that is?

Tsurara brings her face closer to mine.

Tsurara: The fact you love me too much.

She gives me a quick kiss then backs away a cheeky smile.

(YN): Cut it out!

Rikuo chuckles then lets out a blissful sigh.

Rikuo: I wish every day was like this, quiet and peaceful.

Tsurara: This is the perfect night to scare people!

Rikuo: Huh?

(YN): I'm with Yuki on this one. That does sounds fun! Don't you agree, Rikuo-nii?

Rikuo: Uh, well...

(YN): Come on, think about it. You and me in our yokai forms, with everyone wandering the city, scaring random people from the shadows on this gorgeous night. Don't say that doesn't sound fun!

Rikuo lets out a small sigh and smiles.

Rikuo: Yes, (YN), it does.

(YN): I knew it! (YN) one, Rikuo-nii zero!