Nurarihyon's Power; Tamazuki and the Seven Phantom Travelers

Six hooded figures walk through a hazy, mountainous forest on their way to Tokyo, enthused at their leader's call for yokai.

Male Phantom Traveler 1: I've heard the rumors that we'd finally leave Shikoku. We have infiltrated the capital.

Male Phantom Traveler 2: It was at the beckoning of the Inugamigyobu, but he does have the ability to take control.

The Seven Phantom Travelers. Normally, they can't be seen by the human eye. But it is said that if you look between a cow's leg, you'll be able to see them. If you happen to encounter them, misfortune or death will befall upon you.

|||||

After seeing Karasu Tengu dashing across the sky, Rikuo and I, with Tsurara, Akaza, and Kokushibo, run outside to find him.

Rikuo: Where was he going?

Kurata (Aotabo): Masters!

I see Kubinashi and Aotabo running towards us.

Kubinashi: Did you see Karasu Tengu-sama fly by the school just now?

Rikuo: Yes, he looked upset. Do you know what's going on?

Kurata (Aotabo): No, he didn't even notice us when he flew by.

Kubinashi: But it must be very serious for him to have gone off like that.

Rikuo: I'm going to go talk to him.

(YN): I'm coming with you.

Tsurara: I'll go, too.

Michikatsu (Kokushibo) & Hakuji (Akaza): Us, too.

Gozumaru: Don't bother.

Before we could leave, we turn to Mezumaru and Gozumaru on top of the nearby storage sheds.

Rikuo: Gozu. Mezu.

(YN): Oh, great. Just what we needed.

I felt my anger rising the more I looked at Gozumaru as we went over to see them.

Tsurara: What the are you two doing here?!

(YN): It's quite obvious, Tsurara. After getting his ass handed to him twice by me and Akaza, Asszumaru was banished from his clan by his idiotic clan leader. He came here to try kill me in hopes to reclaim his spot as his stupid leader's personal dick sucker. But I already know that he won't be able to beat me because... he couldn't the first time and he won't for the second.

Gozumaru: Don't ever speak of Gyuki-sama with that disgusting tongue, you wretched human!

(YN): I already did. But if it bothers you that much, come down here so me and Akaza can start round three on your ass!

I smirk at Gozumaru which provoked him even more. The angry yokai attempts to jump down, only to be held back by Mezumaru. I couldn't but laugh at him.

(YN): Like I said, he wouldn't beat for the second time.

Rikuo: That's enough, (YN). What's going on?

Gozumaru, now calm, responds.

Gozumaru: That crow sent us on a scout mission. The old man of yours went off and disappeared.

(YN): That's nothing new, dumbass. Grandpa always does that.

Kubinashi: That's true, Master, but do not forget what happened recently with Hihi-sama. If something happenend to the Supreme Commander while he was out unattended...

I felt anxious and scared about my grandfather's safety.

(YN): Don't say that, Kubinashi! Grandpa will come back! He always does!