A Trip to the Demon Mountain

The Nura twins awakened their yokai forms to rescue the their friends. But they were not out of the woods yet. A premonition of danger still lingers in the air.

At a mansion on top of a moutain in a thunderstorm, Gozumaru and Mezumaru stood behind Gyuki as their clan leader sat in front a Buddha statue with his back to them.

Mezumaru: You've finally made up your mind.

Gozumaru: By risking my life, I'll prove that I can be of use to you. And I'll definitely take the lives of the Third Commander and Guardian.

|||||||

At school, Yura and Kana stand on the rooftop, overviewing the school.

Yura: Iegana-san, I'm sorry. For putting you through that night. If I was stronger, it would've turned out better.

Kana: It's not your fault, Yura-chan, so don't worry about it. Besides, I was definitely afraid of yokai before... that man. He was different, him and other one. They saved us.

Kana blushes as she thought about her red and black-haired yokai savior.

Kana: Maybe yokai aren't all that scary.

Yura turns away and grips her shikigami as she looks at it with anger and determined eyes.

Yura: Being saved by yokai... It shames an Onmyoji. I shall certainly pay you back for this disgrace.

Natsumi: Oh, there you guys are!

Saori: Kiyotsugu-kun called. He says there's a meeting for the Kiyojuji Paranormal Patrol.

The two girls nod and follow them to the others as they wait in an empty classroom. There, Tsurara, Kokushibo, and Akaza were present. The girls take their seats and waited for Kiyotsugu.

Hakuji (Akaza): So, do any of you have a single clue on what this "big announcement" is?

Tsurara: Probably something about yokai, as always.

Michikatsu (Kokushibo): When has it ever not been about yokai?

Kiyotsugu: It seems like everyone has gathered together. I have big news to announce!

Saori: Big news?

Natsumi: What is it?

Kiyotsugu: You should rejoice. This weekend, the Kiyojuji Paranormal Patrol, will-

Kiyojuji stops as he blinks in confusion to the only eight members present.

Kiyojuji: Oh? We seem to be missing two patrol members.

The others look around and also notice the two missing members.

Natsumi: Where's Nura-kun 1 and 2?

Tsurara gasps and looks at the two empty desks.

Tsurara: Masters?

The Snow Woman's eyes widen as she begins to panic.

Tsurara: Oh, my! I haven't seen them once all day!

The others, but Kokushibo and Akaza, shiver as the air in the classroom unexpectedly became cold.

|||||||||

At home, Natto Kozo crawls on the floor under a sheet when Kubinashi, carrying a bucket of water, stops him.

Kubinashi: Natto Kozo, when you're finished cleaning, bring the medicine to (YN)-sama.

Natto Kozo: Okay! I'll leave changing the bucket of water to you!

Natto Kozo crawls away while Kubinashi hurried down the hall. In another room, I was laying in bed with Rikuo at my side watching Kejoro take my temperature.