Gozumaru and Mezumaru Spring the Set Trap on the Evil Mountain

Kana: Hey, is it really safe on this mountain?

Yura: I'm not sure. However, it's certain that this isn't a normal mountain.

Shima: Are you serious?!

Saori: No way!

Natsumi: I wanna go home!

Kiyotsugu laugh.

Kiyotsugu: What are you so afraid of? It's finally starting to look like we'll be dealing with yokai!

Shima: Kiyotsugu-kun?

Saori: Claws that huge will kill us!

Natsumi: They'll devour us for sure!

Rikuo: Calm down, you two.

Natsumi & Saori: B-But...

Meanwhile, Tsurara stared at the statue.

Tsurara: The Gyuki Clan, even with the Nura Clan, are quite a powerful faction and well-trained combatants. There's a chance they might attack the Masters without knowing who they are. After all, they are in their day forms. Ao isn't here, but Akaza and Kokushibo, two of our top staff, are here. I know I can count on them to protect the Masters, if things turn ugly.

Tsurara turns her attention to me and Rikuo. Kana quickly takes notice.

Kana: Oikawa-San is staring at (YN)-kun again.

Rikuo: Maki-san and Tori-san are right. We should head home right now.

Saori: Yeah, that's right, let's go home!

Natsumi and Saori try to leave, taking Rikuo with them.

Kiyotsugu: Hold on!

The three stop in their tracks.

Kiyotsugu: Even if you head down the mountain, there won't be any more buses. There's a high-class inn just up ahead that Adashibara-sensei reserved for us. If we go there, a hot spring and an elegant five-course meal are waiting for us. And of course, the Kiyojuji Paranormal Patrol funds will cover all costs.

Saori: Hot spring?

Natsumi: Multiple course-elegant meals?

Shima: And above all, it's free!

(YN): Didn't you just hear Rikuo-nii?! We should go right now!

We turn back to the laughing professor.

Adashibara: The story of Gyuki is no more than a simple legend and these claws lying here may just be fakes. Also, anti-yokai security has been arranged at the inn. It's safe.

(YN): Security? Against yokai?

Kiyotsugu: And not only that, if by any chance we get attacked, we have Keikain Yura-kun, our very own Onmyoji our Kiyojuji Paranormal Patrol, to protect us!

(YN): I want to hit him so badly right now!

Natsumi & Saori: That's true!

Yura: I will redeem myself as an Onmyoji. Better Separate the shikigami and receipts from each other.

The Keikain Onmyoji sorts through her bag to keep track of shikigami. She pulls up a coupon and looks at it.

Yura: Ah! My coupons have expired!

The Onmyoji girl looks shamefully at Kana, who looks the other way.

Kiyotsugu: Alright, then! If there are no objection, let's continue the Kiyojuji Paranormal Patrol field trip!