Clearing Out The Rats' Nest

Kyuso watched in fear and agony as Tanro killed and devoured nearly every of his rat yokai clansmen, leaving him and two remaining henchmen.

Kyuso: Damn. That girl is pretty strong.

The Onmyoji girl must cut down every yokai before taking responsibility of her fate.

The Keikain girl dismounts from Tanro and pets him.

Yura: You're a good boy, Tanro.

Kyuso Clan Rat Yokai 1: Kyuso-san, who is this girl?

Kyuso Clan Rat Yokai 2: Aniki!

Yura narrows her eyes at blond hair yokai.

Yura: Kyuso. The large rat yokai that devours cats. I never expected you to appear as a human and showing up at a place like this.

Kyuso smirks at Yura and walks towards her.

Kyuso: I didn't know the Third Heir and Guardian were friends withhave quite unusual tastes.

Yura's eyes widen.

Yura: Guardian and Third Heir?

Kyuso stops in front of her.

Kyuso: Why don't you put that dangerous thing away, hm?

He lifts his hand to touch her face. However, the Onmyoji girl slaps it away before he got closer.

Yura: Don't touch me with those filthy paws, you rat.

Kyuso glares at her and steps back.

Kyuso: You might be a highly skilled Onmyoji, but you are still just a child.

Kana screams which made Yura quickly turn around to see her friend surrounded by rats.

Kana: Help me! Please!

Yura: Stop it! That girl has nothing to do with this!

Kyuso: You were distracted by my great looks and forgot about what you should be protecting. But there's no need to be embarrassed. It couldn't be helped. Now, will you put that shikigami away?

Yura stares intently at Kyuso before complying and dispelling Tanro back in a paper charm. Kyuso delivers a hard slap to Yura's face, knocks her out.

||||||||

Tsurara and Wakana head to the dining room carrying food to feed to the Nura Clan yokai.

Tsurara: Everyone! The preparations for dinner are finished!

Wakana: Thank you, Yuki Onna-chan!

Tsurara: What are you saying? It's always a pleasure to help you!

Outside, Kubinashi gazes at the full moon in the sky when Kurotabo approaches him.

Kurotabo: What's wrong, Kubinashi?

Kubinashi: The sewer rat from a while ago was unmistakably from the Kyuso Clan.

Kurotabo: That's true. Now that you mention it, the rats from the Kyuso Clan have taken over the First District from the Bakeneko Clan. It seems they are doing whatever they feel like. Kubinashi, what happened between you and Ryota Neko, the Bakeneko Clan's leader?

Kubinashi walks away without answering his question. Tsurara and Wakana approach.

Tsurara: Were you just talking about Ryota Neko just now?

Kurotabo: Yeah, those two seemed to get along in the past, however...

Aotabo: The Bareneko Clan has always been a group of gamblers completely useless in fights. I'm not surprised they lost to the Kyuso Clan.