Natsumi and Senba-sama

In Ukiyoe Town, Kiyotsugu, Shima, Kokushibo, Akaza, Rikuo and I observe yet another destroyed shrine.

Kiyotsugu: This one's destroyed, too.

Shima: That's the second one today. This is pretty disturbing.

Kiyotsugu: We're going to continue investigating this. We can't let Yura-kun and the girls beat us!

Shima: Right!

(YN): This was their plan all along. To kill the Tochigami around here. They found a way to to weaken the Nura Clan's source of power while we didn't know what was really happening. The Shikoku Hachijuhakki Yako and the leader, the Inugamigyobu Tanuki, Tamazuki.

=========

In a forest beside the Ukiyoe General Hospital, the girls of the Patrol walk along a path.

Kana: It's kinda creepy here.

Saori: Especially since it's behind a hospital.

Within a few minutes, the girls stopped when Yura spotted something.

Yura: I think we found one.

Natsumi's eyes widen slightly when she looked at the shrine

Natsumi's eyes widen slightly when she looked at the shrine. The others approach the small shrine.

Saori: It's filthy. It's so old that it's hard to tell if it's been wrecked by someone.

Yura: The god of this shrine must be old. People must've stopped coming and the shrine fell into disrepair.

Tsurara: I never knew this shrine existed in our territory.

Natsumi began walking up to the shrine, almost in a trance, while Saori looked at her in confusion. That's when the boys caught up to them.