Tamazuki's First Strike

On a relaxing and almost quiet night at the Nura House, Karasu Tengu flies through the house, still frantically searching for the missing Supreme Commander.

Karasu Tengu: Supreme Commander! Supreme Commander! Supreme Commander, please answer me! Where have you gone, Supreme Commander?! Supreme Commander!

The crow yokai flies by some worried Nura Clan yokai that were in the courtyard.

Blue Fish Yokai: Oh, man, I hope this doesn't turn into something bad.

Red Fish Yokai: Me, too.

Inside, Rikuo and I, in Nura House only clothes, have a pleasant time with our mom as she serves us our dinner.

(YN) & Rikuo: Thank you for the food!

We indulge ourselves on the tasty food that was cooked by our mom.

Rikuo: This is good.

(YN): Good? This is great! And since Mom made it, it tastes even better! Mom, do you know that scientists have proven food made by a parent or guardian tastes significantly better than the dishes made by professional chefs?

Wakana: That's interesting. I did not know that.

Rikuo: That sounds like something you just made up.

(YN): It sounds made up, but it is very true. Various scientists conducted multiple studies to see if this was true, and it is.

Rikuo: And who were the "scientists" who performed these "studies"?

(YN): The scientists of the Nura Institute of Food Science & Studies, aka my tastebuds and brain.

I struggle to keep a straight face but fail and burst out into laughter. Rikuo laughs then our mom. However, our laughing ends abruptly when we heard something moving about. We turn to the rice container and see the lid move around until Karasu Tengu popped up.

 We turn to the rice container and see the lid move around until Karasu Tengu popped up

Karasu Tengu: He's not hear, either! The Supreme Commander is gone!

(YN): Grandpa can't change his size.

Rikuo: He wouldn't be there of all places.

Wakana: They're right. You'll never find him there.

Karasu Tengu: Oh, Supreme Commander, where in the world did you go?! I'm so worried right now!

The upset yokai jumps from the rice container to Rikuo's dinner table, crying his eyes out.

(YN): Calm down, Karasu Tengu.

Wakana: Don't worry. Father always disappear often for days at a time, then shows up again.

Karasu Tengu: I know, but how he can do this now?! Where could he possibly go at a time like this? Supreme Commander, please come out wherever you. Come out!