Coffee Breath

- Back in your Sophomore year -

October 26th, 12:00

You walked in your room and dropped your bag. Mikasa stopped what she was doing, and looked at you.

" How was today?" Mikasa laughed at the loud groan you let out. 

" Long... Getting up at 6 am to go do 3h of Maths... Hell on fucking hearth." She gave you an "I feel your pain" nod of the head before getting back to her work. You looked at your desk and smiled.

" Eren... You..." You sighed and walked towards your desk. There was a coffee and a post-it. 

" As always, your coffee just like you like it :) " 

You chuckled and sat at your desk. You took out your homework, drank a little bit of the tasty coffee and grabbed your phone. You texted Eren.

You: Thank you, again for the 134th coffee. I really needed that after this morning's class.

Eren: No problem :) 

You: When does your class ends?

Eren: In about 30 minutes, but there's a teacher that needs to talk to me for his class. So I should be at the dorms in 1h.

You smiled at his answer and texted him "Ok" with a smiley. You closed your phone and started to work on your Math homework. 

***

You had finished your work and your coffee. Mikasa had finished too, so you both started talking about random things, until she mentioned Eren.

" About what you told me a while ago, in the restroom of the dinner... You should make a move." Your eyes widen and you shook your head when you realized what she was talking about.

" No way! He doesn't like me like that, and I'm way too scared to ruin the friendship we have with my stupid feelings. You even said he wasn't dating." You said fidgeting with the sleeves of your hoodie. 

" I haven't see him get that close to a girl. Plus, Eren would've told you that he wasn't interested.  Buying you a coffee almost every three days? Letting you play in his hair when he's gaming? I mean..." You shrugged and stared at her wall, precisely the pictures of Eren. You smiled and looked down at the thoughts of the small possibility of him liking you back.

" I'll see... But It's probably nothing..." Mikasa nodded, then three knocks on the door made both of you turn towards it. You got up and ran to open the door. A small smile formed on the corner of Eren's mouth.

" How are you dummy?" He greeted you with a hug. You hugged back and butterflies filled your stomach. 

" I'm fine, you?" You pulled away and invited him in. He answered that he was fine too before hugging his sister. 

" I'm starving." He said looking down at his stomach, hands on it, like a child.

" Me too." You copied him and laughed. " I'm going to grab us dinner at the cafeteria, want anything special?" You asked looking at them.

" I'll take the chicken soup and a salad." Mikasa said sitting back at her desk. You looked at Eren, still waiting for an answer.

" I'll come with you, I'm not sure what I want." You smiled and grabbed your wallet. He opened the door.

" See you guys later, I want my soup hot. OK? So no loitering around." You both nodded and walked out of the dorm. You saw the escalator and ran towards it.

" Have fun with the stairs!" You said before getting in.

" What- Not again." Eren said annoyed as the door closed in his face. You chuckled.

***

You came back at the dorm and Mikasa was training. You put her lunch on her desk and sat with Eren on the couch. 

" Finally, what took you guys so long?" Eren glanced at you while redoing his hair. 

" Dummy here, made me go down 5 staircases." You smirked proud and took a bite of your burrito.

" Any thing planned for Christmas break?" You asked looking at Mikasa, she nodded.

" Well, me and the others are going on a trip with our history class." 

" Oh... Cool." You were kinda disappointed to stay alone during the break. You couldn't afford to go visit your family. You continued eating silently. 

" Well, I'm staying here. I can't leave because of my shoots, so don't worry... You won't be alone for Christmas." Eren said after swallowing his bite of burrito. ' Did he just read my mind?'

" Yes." He said out of the blue.

" What the fuck." You exclaimed in shock. " Did you real-"

" I'm just messing with you. You're easy to read dummy." You sighed and rolled your eyes. He kicked your foot. " HeY! WaTcH iT WiTh ThE AtTiTuDE." He said in a mocking tone. You chuckled.

***

19:39

You came back from your English class. Mikasa had left for the gym and Eren was probably back in his room. You changed in more comfortable clothes and went in the Eren's dorm. He was in the shower so you waited for him in his bunkbed. 

He got out of the shower and you let out a small squeal as you saw him almost naked, a towel around his waist. You covered your mouth. ' He must not know I'm here.'  His hair were soaked, water drops sliding down on his muscular back. You felt your cheeks heating up at the view.

" You are going to keep staring or are you going to let me get dressed." He said in a playful tone.

" Fuck s-sorry." You covered your eyes with his pillow. A few second of silence passed.

" It's fine now." You uncovered your eyes. He had pants on, but only pants on. He laughed at your face.

" I-I-I." You stuttered. At this point, your cheeks felt like they could cook eggs with their heat. Your heart was beating out of your chest.

" Geez, are you good. You are red as fuck." He chuckled. You got down of his bed and sat on the couch silently. " Wanna dry my hair?" You smiled and nodded. You loved playing with his hair. He sat down on the floor, in front of you, and handed you a small towel and his hairbrush. He opened his console and the tv screen opened. 

You guys stayed silent. You dried his hair while he played on his console. It was a peaceful moment you two enjoyed sharing from time to time. When you had finished, you laid your head on the couch and observed him game, still playing with a strand of his hair. 

Last thing you remembered was falling asleep on his couch.

----------------------------------------

A/N: Writing got me UWU ngl... Hahaha anyway.

See yall next chapter