Epilogue

Summer vacation

You finally arrived at the chalet. Connie borrowed his uncle's chalet for the weekend. There was a beach, a fire place and a pool. You got out of Eren's car and took the luggages out of the trunk. Mikasa, Armin and Jean ran towards Connie, Sasha, Nicolo and Marco, who had arrived earlier than you. Eren, Jean and Mikasa helped you with the luggages and Connie showed you to your room.

" I'm sorry, but you'll have to share room with Mikasa and Jean." Connie said as he opened the bedroom door. Jean groaned.

" Come on man..." He said with a puppy face.

" Sorry, but we single pals didn't want to be third wheeling in the rooms. Sasha and Nicolo are sleeping in the basement, far from the food."

" It's fine, we couples pals won't do anything. Not with my twin sister in the same room." Eren said before fake throwing up. You chuckled.

" We are planing on going swimming, if you want to join us. We were waiting for you." Connie added before leaving the room.

" Sure, let us get ready." You said looking at the others.

" Look Y/n! We're roommates once again!" Mikasa said happy.

" Awnn stop, you're going to make me cry." You said with a puppy face.

" Ouf, that says a lot about Hange." Eren laughed

" Don't get me wrong, I love them... But I miss living with my Mika." You said hugging her. You all laughed and got ready to go swim. You were about to leave with Mikasa and Jean, but Eren grabbed your arm.

" Wait." You turned towards him and smiled.

" What do you want Jeager." You said with a smirk. He pulled you closer and whispered in your ear.

" You look gorgeous in that bathing suit." He kissed you and you melt at his touch.

" Damn you horny little monster." You said in between kisses.

" I can't help it... The whole ride here, you kept teasing me. Now that I got you alone I can finally-"

" Y'ALL COMING OR NAH?" You heard Marco scream from downstairs. You smirked.

" Yeah!" You responded. You grabbed your towel, winked at Eren and went down, letting him behind.

***

You were all around the fire place. Sasha was eating marshmallow in between Nicolo's legs. Nicolo was cooking the next marshmallow for Sasha (pff what a simp). Connie and Armin were playing with the fire. Marco was playing guitar. Jean was awfully singing and Mikasa was embarrassed, but secretly taking videos of Jean. You were playing with Eren's hair and watching the fire.

" Fuck! I burned myself!" Connie screamed his hands in his mouth, like an imbecile.

" I told you idiot." Marco laughed. You all laughed.

" I'm tired... I'm going to bed." Eren said while getting up. You got up too.

" Yeah, have fun, I'm going to bed too." You said before walking away with Eren.

The sun had set, it was pitch black. It was perfect to look at the tons of fireflies flying around.

" It's really beautiful." You said looking at the fireflies. " Eren?" You turned around and saw the fire's light, but no Eren around. " Eren... stop it. You are so not funny right now." You spotted him, but decided to act like you didn't. " Eren?? Eren?? Where are you?" You heard a branch crack. " Oh well, I was planing on continuing what we got interrupted in earlier, but I guess I'll go to sleep for real." You said rolling your eyes, waiting for a response.

" HELL NAH! Fuck it. Boo! Got you." He said getting out of his hiding spot. " Now bedroom." He said as he grabbed your arm and dragged you inside.

***

-Mikasa's pov-

Marco had stop playing his guitar and we were enjoying the sounds of the night. Suddenly, I heard something I wish I'd never heard.

" Sleeping? They're so damn loud while they're sleeping!" Connie chuckled.

" Yeah I didn't know Y/n's snores sounded like: Fuck... Eren!" Jean added in a moan-ish voice.

" Jeez let them be!" Armin said kinda wishing he had earbuds. I grabbed my phone and texted Y/n : We can hear you scream from outside.

A few seconds passed by and the noise had stopped. We heard a window open. Y/n's silouette appeared.

" Sorry, but y'all are just jealous you can't make a girl scream in pleasure like he can! Marco?! That's what you get for interrupting us earlier!" She screamed before closing the window.

We all looked at each other in disgust. Only the boys looked jealous.

" Yeah? Well imma prove you wrong! I'm way better than Eren." Jean said before looking at me. I face palmed myself.

" Marco! Did you really interrupt them?" Armin asked Marco.

" Ugh, don't make me think about it." He responded.

We all laughed and started singing again.

-THE END-

-------------------------------------------

A/n: I hope you liked it. Feel free to comment ideas or commentary on how I could get better at writing fanfics. Also, who would you like me to write about?

But for now, see you in the next Fan-fiction