Hometown

January 13th, 11:00

-Eren's pov-

I didn't want to wake up. Waking up meant risking getting another anxiety attack, and I've had enough. It had been two weeks since Y/n was gone, and I haven't heard of her since then. She didn't even call once. How could she leave, and not call? Mikasa told me that I should've been the one to call her if I wanted to talk to her so much, but I couldn't do it. I wanted to talk to her so bad, but at the same time, I didn't want to.  I was scared that I'd explode in anger on her, and that was probably the last thing she wanted to go through after the death of her father.

" We have a class in 20 minutes Eren..." Armin tried to convince me to get up. I groaned and got down. Without talking to him, I went straight in the bathroom and showered.

***

13:57

I was chilling with the squad, more like I was in the room, but in my own head. I missed her. Her jokes, her smile... I missed my dummy. But she had left me...

" Eren... You look awful..." Marco said worried. Suddenly everyone's attention was on me.

" Yeah, well... Thanks to Y/n..." I rolled my eyes and went on my phone.

" It's not her fault, you know that..." Sasha said with a sad look on her face.

" Yeah Eren... Her father was on his deathbed... She had to leave..." Armin added.

" I know..." I groaned.

" So why are you so mad? Why are you doing this to yourself? You and Y/n are good friend, but geez, why do you care so much. Just get over it!" Jean said in a low voice.

" Eren, you are mentally and physically hurting yourself." Mikasa started. " You should just get over it, and wait for her to come back... Your going to end up like w-"

" DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT?!?!" I snapped as I got up. " It'S THE SAME THING AS WITH... Historia..." I sat down. Everyone was shocked.

" Historia as you ex?" Marco asked. I nodded, my blood boiling inside.

" Are you saying?" Jean looked at me confused.

" I'm saying that I tried that dumb thing called love again... That I love her... I love Y/n, and now I fell betrayed. Left. Abandoned. Alone. ALL OVER AGAIN." I admitted.

" I knew it..." Mikasa whispered. " You weren't blind... You knew damn well she had feelings for you... But you, you're just scared..." I looked down. I got a flashback of Historia and I. (Picture at the top^)

" I did... I was scared she would leave, like Historia did... But now it's too late... I got attached, and as I was planing on giving love another chance, she left."

" Well unlike Historia, Y/n's not a cold hearted bitch. She'll come back." I glared at Connie. " Sorry, not helping." I sighed and got up. I took my things and left without saying a word.

***

January 13th, 19:36. (TW: Self harm)

-Your pov-

You walked to apartment block's door and buzzed for entrance.

"Hello?" You heard a feminine voice say through the intercom.

" Hey, it's Y/n." The second you said your name, the door clicked, meaning you could open it. You got up the staircase and walked to Annie's apartment. The door swung open and revealed three figures. Your three childhood friends: Annie, Berthold and Reiner. The three of them hugged you tight in a group hug.

" H-Hey guys..." You said with a small smile.

" You look awful..." Reiner commented. Annie elbowed him and made you sign to come in.

" This place is great." You said looking around.

" This would've been your place too, you know?" You glanced at Berthold then looked down.

" I know..." You sighed.

" But hey, tell us about college, your friends? It's been a while since we've talked." Annie said breaking the silence. You sat on the couch and Reiner offered you a cookie. You looked at him confused.

" He made them ealier, don't you remember?" Berthold smiled and took one.

" They are the same as my mom used to cook them for us. Well they just don't have the Mickey shape anymore, and they are less sugary." Reiner said with a big smile. You took one and savored it.

" OK! So first, boys? Any cute guys? Boyfriend?" You chocked on the cookie and looked down. " Oh, ok... I'll take that as a « not now Annie »..." You looked at her with a thankful look.

" OK, what about grades?" Berthold asked you.

" I guess I'm doing ok." You finished your cookie. Reiner offered you another one, but you declined it. That cookie was probably the first thing thing you had ingested in a while.

All of you talked a little, from where they were in life, to your friends in college.

" So... Do you mind telling us about boys now?" Reiner asked curiously. You sighed and sat properly.

" There's this guy... My roommates twins brother... The way we met was like in the movies, you know the: Two person bump into each other and end up having friends in common. His name is Eren Jeager. A tall guy with long soft hair and beautiful emerald eyes." Berthold looked at you shocked. " What's wrong?"

" You're talking about the model, Eren Jeager??" You giggled and nodded. Reiner looked at Eren on his phone and showed Annie. She nodded, then her eyes went wide.

" Isn't that you? In that shoot?" She showed the pictures to Reiner and Berthold.

" Yeah, they needed a plan b for the model. Eren's manager liked me a lot, so they chose me." Berthold scanned the pictures.

" So, is he your boyfriend?" He asked still looking at the pictures.

" No... It's kinda complicated... I'm not ever sure to understand myself..." You stared at the ground. The room stayed silent until Berthold noticed your arms. He got up and sat next to you.

" Don't tell me..." He said as he rolled up your sleeves, revealing around thirty marks on your forearms.

" Y/n! You... You promised." Reiner said in shock. You couldn't hold back your tears. Berthold hugged you from the side.

" Did he hurt you?" You quickly shook your head, tears running down your cheeks. " Then what happened then?" Annie asked you worried.

" We are... I-I guess. I guess we're best friends. But I started falling for him, got to spent two amazing weeks alone with him. I had a lot in my mind because of that, I tried to push my feelings but it was impossible... And then my dad passed... I left him alone, without saying a proper goodbye..." You felt a knot in your stomach. You were a coward. You had left him and didn't arrived on time to say goodbye to your father.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: Bertoto = sweatheart

See ya next chapter :)