Christmas Break|| Part 1

December 20th

It was Christmas break. The others had already left for their trip. You had received a letter from your family wishing you a Happy Christmas. Even your hometown friends had sent you an email for the occasion. You missed them, but the friends you had today were as important, if not more. 

" You know you're not obligated to stay in here?" You said picking the two coffees from Eren's hand. 

" Well, we would've been alone in our rooms. So why not? It was Mikasa's idea too." He wasn't wrong, and you didn't hate the idea of you guys sharing the same dorm for two weeks. You shrugged and watched him place his things at Mikasa's desk. 

" So, what's the plan Jeager?" You sat on the couch.

" Well, tomorrow, I have a shoot. You should come, by the way." You smiled at the offer. " Then we have nothing. So we'll do what people do during breaks, I guess." You looked at him confused. " Then, on the 24th I uhm..." He paused and scratched his neck.

" What's wrong?" You became worried for some reason.

" Oh no, nothing bad. Don't worry, it's just... I have a family diner and uhm... Since you're family's far and you can't spend time with them... and since Mikasa won't be there, I don't want to drive 3 hours alone and uhm..." He looked nervous.

" You want me to go with you?" You smiled. He nodded. " Sure, I'll come with you." He sighed in relief. You took a sip of your coffee and smiled. 

' This Christmas his going to be fun...'

***

December 21th

You tried your best to dress classy. You didn't want to look bad around professionals. At the shoot, you followed Eren around like a lost puppy. All the professional equipment intimated you. 

" OI EREN!" Someone jumped at the sight of Eren. He chuckled. 

" Hange, how are you." He asked hugging them. ' Wow, they must be close...'

" I'm doing amazing, thank you. Oh, and hello miss?" They waited for an answer.

" Hange, this is Y/n. Y/n, this is my auncle and my agent, Hange. They're the reason I'm a successful model today." You smiled. (Btw auncle is a Non-binary way to say the parent's sibling.)

" Nice to meet you." You greeted them with a handshake. 

" So is she your girlfriend?" Eren and you coughed at the same time, in shock. You shook your head.

" No, no... She's a close friend, that's all." These words felt like knife in the heart, but it was the truth... You guys were just friends. " She came with me to see what it's like the be in the modeling world." He laughed and lightly elbowed you. 

" Yeah, and it's terrifying." You laughed nervously looking around. Then, another women approached Hange. 

" Hey Petra!" Eren greeted her. 

" Hey, Eren... Hange, we have a problem. The other model had an accident on the way here, she won't be able to make it in time." Hange's face didn't change. They looked at you and smiled. 

" No problem here, I already found someone with the same body proportion." Your eyes widen when you realized they were talking about you. " Unless you don't want to, it's fine! But it would really help, and you would get paid for it." You glanced at Eren. He nodded and smiled.

" S-sure." You turned back to Hange. " But I'm not a pro like him..." You pointed Eren.

" You will be fine dummy." Eren whispered in your ear. It gave you a sudden boost of confidence. 

***

" Alright, you can go join Eren on the set now." The makeup artist told you before cleaning her brushes. You sighed and looked at yourself in the mirror. You had a small pink dress with pretty accessories. (Outfit at the end) You smiled and walked out for the photoshoot. Eren was already getting photographed when you entered the room. (Fan-art at the top)

" Oh wow, Y/n your are gorgeous." Hange walked towards you. " Go next to Eren, the photographer will tell you how to position yourself." You did as they told. You felt Eren's eyes on you as you were walking. You positioned yourself next to him. 

The first pose was a simple hug. Eren grabbed you by the waist and pulled you closer to himself. You installed your arms on his shoulders and looked at the camera. The blinding light flashed three or four times. 

" You guys are doing amazing." You heard Petra say behind the photographer. 

" Yeah it's true, it looks like you've been a model for years Y/n." Hange added proud. " Now just add a little bit more " feelings". It's Christmas!" You nodded and stared in Eren's eyes. ' They are so perfect, emerald eyes...' The flash went off another couples of times. Suddenly, Eren pulled you closer.

" You look amazing Y/n..." He whispered in your ear. You looked down, blushing HARD. * Click, click*

" That's what I'm talking about! You guys are adorable." Hange said while Petra walked toward to you guys. She explained the next position and you placed yourself like she described. The hairdresser undid Eren's hair. He sat on the metallic stool and laid his arms on his thighs. You stood behind him, your two arms crossed over his shoulders. You tilted your head to his left and smiled. 

" Amazing!" 

***

Once the photoshoot was over, Hange gave you their infos and your check. They were looking forward to have you on their set more often. 

" How did you find it? Oh and thank you for accepting. I would have lost a good deal if you had say no." Eren told you as he started his car. 

" No problem... It was scary, but it was fine, I guess. It was with you, so that helped. I wouldn't have accepted if I had to be with a stranger." He smiled at your answer. A few minutes of silence passed.

" By the way, I didn't lie earlier... You looked amazing... dummy." He smirked still looking at the road. You smiled and decided to mess with him.

" Oh so I don't look good every other days?" You glanced at him. His face went from smirking to fear.

" No! No! T-that's not what I meant! I-" You laughed.

" I'm messing with you Eren... Thank you." He rolled his eyes, but smiled after. 

----------------------------------------------------

Your Outfit:

-------------------------------------------

HEYO! Do you like it so far? 

See you next part