Christmas Break|| Part 3

December 24th

10:00

You woke up to the sun's light in your dorm. You stretched and realized Eren was gone. ' He probably went in Mikasa's bed after I had calmed down.' You glanced at Mikasa's bed, but it was untouched, the blanket still on the couch where it was the night before. 

" Good morning Y/n!" Eren came in the dorm, with two coffee and a paper bag in his hands. He put them on your desk.

" Good morning..." You answered still sleepy. You slowly got down and went in the bathroom. 

***

15:56

Eren parked in the driveway and looked at you. You couldn't help but feel anxious about meeting new people, especially your crush's family. The worst was, you were going as a friend. Not that you didn't appreciate Eren's invitation, but you felt like going in there was going to make it harder. Eren saw your state and laid his hand on yours. Suddenly, every fear inside of you was gone. ' What stupid power do you have? This shit can be real...' You giggled to yourself.

" Deep breath Y/n, it will be fine. You will be fine. You are an amazing person, it's hard to not love you." 

" Wait, if you say that... have you tried to hate me? Jeager?" He sat in silence, but broke his own silence with his door. You laughed and got out of the car. You took your luggages and waited for Eren to do the same. 

" Here goes nothing..." You whispered to yourself before following him to the door. He knocked and smiled at you. ' Butterflies.'

" EREN, my favorite boy! Merry Christmas!" A women greeted him with a hug. " Don't you dare tell Zeke what I just said." 

" Hey mom." He said in a soft voice. 

" You must be Y/n! Nice to finally meet you! Mikasa and Eren told me a lot about you." She smiled at you and gestured you to come in.

" Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Jeager." You looked around the house, it was relatively big.

" Oh please, call me Carla." You nodded at her request. You took off your coat and boots and placed them where Eren indicated you to do so. " Let's go meet the others!" Carla said in excitement. You followed her and Eren to the living room. 

" Y/N! MY FAVORITE NEWBIE MODEL! MERRY CHRISTMAS!" You heard a familiar voice yell. Hange greeted you with a hug. 

" Hello Hange!" You laughed as they hugged you tight. 

" Hange, let her be. You're embarrassing her." Hange glared at Carla.

" Oh shut it sissy." They let you go. " Anyway, Eren left, so I'll take the responsibility to introduce you to everyone. Although you're already pretty popular in here, thanks to Eren and me." 

You looked around for Eren, but he had indeed left. You decided to not care about it too much, he was probably gone to take care of your luggages. 

" OK, so this is Zeke, Mika and Eren's older brother." A tall blond guys waved at you from his chair.

" Nice to meet you." He said in a low voice. You responded with a smile.

"This is Falco, he's Zeke's. And the little girl next to him is Gabi, my daughter, my little angel." They laughed. You waved at the two kids with a big smile. They both waved back. 

" Is she Eren's girlfriend?" Your eyes widen at what the little Falco said. ' I knew it, it's going to be hard. Getting shoved in my face, that I'm just a friend.'