Christmas Break|| Part 4

December 25th, 10:09

-Your pov-

You went downstairs and joined Eren and his mom in the kitchen. The others were still asleep or playing playing outside. 

" Good morning." Carla said while pouring you a cup of coffee. You smiled and took it with gratification. 

You guys ate and talked about college, how you had only one week left of peace, before starting another session. 

" How about we jump in the spa before leaving?" Eren's raspy voice sent chills in your spine. You blushed and nodded.

" Yeah sure..." You couldn't help but stare at him. He had pants and a robe, but no shirt. ' God... he's a model, even when he's not trying.'

***

You glanced at Gabi and Falco which were playing in the snow with Grisha. They seemed to have a lot of fun. You slowly dropped your towel on the side of the spa. As you were about to put a feet in the steaming water, Eren stopped you.

" You can't go in the spa without jumping in the snow before, it's a rule here." You gave him a ' you're kidding me'  look, but he looked serious about it. You looked down to your shivering body then back to Eren's eyes. 

He walked to the edge of the balcony. You sighed and followed him. He stepped over the small fence and grabbed it behind him so he wouldn't fall. You did the same. You looked at Gabi and Falco, then back at Eren. He smirked.

" 3, 2, 1..." Gabi and Falco yelled.

" GO!" You both jumped into a pile of snow. 

" AHHHHHHH!" You both got out of the snow and ran back on the balcony. You stepped in the warm water and sighed. Eren let a long groan.

" Much better..." He said in a low voice. You found yourself staring at him in silence. The way his were eyes closed, relaxed. You closed your eyes and tried to relax too. You smiled as a mental screenshot of Eren relaxing you had in your mind and listened to the sound of the machine under you. 

~

" Oi, dummy what are you thinking about." You felt your cheeks heating up. You shook your head as if it was nothing. You turned around to hide the fact that you were blushing. " Y/n? I'm curious... What made you smile like that... " You felt your heartbeat accelerate. He smirked at your reaction. You were screaming inside, you had been caught. " Is it me that make you all flustered like that?"

You flinched at Eren's touch. He was behind you, his hands slightly resting on your waist. You bit into your lips trying to mask your urge to turn around and kiss him. 

~

" Y/n? Y/N!" You shook your head and realized you were daydreaming. " Is everything ok? I think you felt asleep." You nodded.

" Yeah yeah, just daydreaming." You smiled and sat back up properly. " I think it's time for us to leave. " You got up and wrapped your towel around you. You ran inside. You went to follow Eren upstairs but Carla stopped you.

" Y/n, honey come here..." She paused and waited for you to walk to her. "There's a huge tension between you two... I don't know if you feel it too, but I think you two need to talk about it."

" About what? I'm sorry..." She sighed and put her cup on the counter.

" I know Eren is a sweetheart to everyone, but I haven't seen him act like this since his last, uhm, relationship." You went to talk but she continued. " I know you guys aren't dating or anything, but even if it's only platonic, Eren seems to care a lot about you. He has never invited someone for Christmas, you are a first. He dated one girl, but she never went as far as you did, and you guys are not even a thing." You looked at the stairs then back to Carla. 

" Mikasa told me about your feelings, and to be honest, even if she hadn't said anything, I would've noticed the second you guys came in. Y/n... It's so obvious. And because of that, I think he knows it too, at least suspects it. But he hasn't pushed you away, like he did the other girls he befriended with." You were shocked.

" What's your point?" You said unsure.

" If you want to make sure it's really platonic from his side, you should talk to him about it."

" It's probably nothing..." I said as I got up the stairs slowly.

*** 

12:29

Everything she had just told you was running in your mind as you changed and closed your luggage. Maybe it was time for you to confront him. Even his mom had noticed! What would you lose anyway? A friendship? But was a friendship worth staying silent and mentally destroying yourself overthinking?

" You really don't want to tell me what's been on your mind so much lately?" Eren asked you, leaning on the doorframe. 

" No, well... not yet." You got up and made the sign that you were ready. " Let's go!" You smiled and left the room.

After you guys had said goodbye to everyone and picked up what you had received the night before, you headed back to your dorms.

***

December 27th, 13:23

You hated yourself for what you did, you really did. It was the worst morning in your life.

You might have texted him, but you only did that. No hug, no goodbyes, no more info than a simple text followed by:" see you soon". He had already left for his next photoshoot when you woke up to your mom calling. You looked around, lost, and counted the seats until you found yours. You sat down at your place and looked at your phone. 

' I'm so sorry Eren... I know being alone will be hard... But for the last three days before Mikasa comes back, you'll have to stay strong. I don't know when I'll be coming back, but for now..."

You closed you phone as the plane's engine started. 

' Goodbye... Eren, I need to go home...'

------------------------------------------------------

WHY DID YOU LEAVE?!?! Why so suddenly?!? 

Also sorry if the last two episodes were a little off, I'm just not sure how quick I want Eren's character to evolve, ya know? no? It's fine.

See you next chapter