7. Quidditch and Spells

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Draco wakes up with Sam, they just laid there for a couple minutes but since Snape had told the nurse in the hospital wing that he was up, Draco had to quickly leave before the nurse had to come in. "Bye Sam." Draco said exiting the room. Sam waved and the came in the nurse. She came over and started to give him muggle medication.

"This will apparently help with the pain, although I don't know how." The nurse said looking at the bottle weird. "Oh I can help! This is called antibiotics. They help with not causing infections caused by bacteria." Sam said and began explaining all the other muggle medicine to the nurse.

The nurse smiles. "Thank you for your help dear. I trust you know when to take them? I don't know and I don't know why the muggle medicine says 'Tablet'." The nurse said and Sam just nodded.

"then you are free to go. When you are done one of the bottles come back to me and ill give you a refill. But for now enjoy your Day!" Sam just smiled and left the hospital wing and made his way to the great hall. He walked for a little passing by a lot of kids looking at him in shock. Whispers were heard over the silence.

"Hey Harry." Sam said as he walked into the great hall heading towards the Gryffindor table. He sat down. "Why aren't you eating?" Sam asked looking over to Neville and smiled, waving at him but h just blushed and looked away. " I'm not hungry." Harry Said looking at the food with hunger. Sam just put food in front of Harry and began eating some food that he put on his plate.

"You need to eat. you probably haven't ate properly since the night of the troll incident." Sam said and Harry just flinched. Sam ate a bit of his toast.

Sam was starving after sleeping for so long and needed lots of energy. "Harry you need to eat at least half your plate, you have to have some strength for the quidditch match and you're all bones and skin! No muscle whatsoever." Sam said, smiling as he bit a piece of toast. Harry just sighed and began to eat a little bit of his eggs. Harry looked up and frowned at Sam who just strunched up his nose in confusion.

"I heard you aren't going to be able to play quidditch with me. " Harry said frowning. "Oh yeah, Snape told me last night. Sorry. I wish I could play but also kinda glad. I hate heights" Sam said finishing two pieces of toast deciding he wasn't hungry anymore. "Wait you talked to Snape? When did this happen? Harry said turning fully to Sam "well last night he came in to tell me what happened with the troll and that I couldn't play quidditch." Sam said pushing his plate away

Harry just looked at his plate not saying anything else.

"Good luck today, Potter. Then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you...even if it is against Slytherin." Snape said smirking and Sam rolled his eyes, Snape was always in love with their house.

Snape walked away and both Sam and Harry noticed the limp in Snape steps. "That explains the blood." Sam whips his head around and thinks to harry. "Blood?" What blood?!? Harry answers both Hermione and Sams question. "Listen, Last week, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could try and get past that 3 headed dog. But, he got himself bitten, that's why he's limping." Sam scoffed mentally so no one but Sam and Harry could hear but Harry didn't pay attention.

Snape would never do that, he is one of the heroes. (For the most part) He wouldn't want whatever that thing is guarding. Snape would've told him, he told him so much about his personally life, its not like he would just make all of that up.

"But why would anyone go near that dog?" Hermione asked suspicious too. "The day Sam and I were at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. He said it was Hogwarts' business, very secret." Slowly Hermione started to believe the theory but Sam couldn't bring himself to believe his twin.