Answers and Vines

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Happy late valentines day! Im writing this and no one will see this till I publish it.. Ha. but yeah happy valentines. Hope you enjoy this book!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam woke with a yell but quieted back down due to the massive headache he got from shooting up from his bed.. "Merlins beard! God, why does Jesus hate me?" Sam said and asked quickly grabbing his head. Sam groaned and opened his eyes slowly, trying to get use to the light. He looked around and saw that Draco was sitting next to him looking at him like he was dazed. ". "Hey!" Sam yelled waving his free hand in front of the dazed boy. Draco snapped out of it and blushed "Hello..." Draco said quietly rubbing his neck nervously. Sam looked away from his friend "Hello." Sam said bitterly, rubbing his head trying to sooth the headache. "How are you?" Draco asked Sam.

Sam sighed "Well lets see. My scar is giving me the worst god damn headache anyone could possibly have, my chest feels like the effiel tower is on it and someone is trying to break my ribs, my arm is aching because I fell on it that night and Oh! I broke it a couple weeks before! My leg hurts like a bitch and I feel like I want to cry. So how to you think I feel Draco?" Sam says sarcastically.  "Sorry." Draco says putting his head down. Sam sighed again. "Its not your fault, im just dumb. Sorry for bitching to you." Sam said with a laughed that made a small giggle come out of Draco. 

"You always complain." Draco said smiling, "Sorry for ratting on you and your brother." Draco said smiling shyly at Sam. Sam sighed and continued to rub his head. "Yeah, every time you do something to me or my brother and friends you apologize and expect me to easily forgive you,  its getting annoying." Sam sighed and looked over to the guilty boy. "But your lucky I love you." Sam said smiling patting Draco's back.

"I love you too." Draco said smiling. "Now can you leave? I hate people looking at me when I try to sleep." Sam said laying back down and Draco nodded getting back up and going to the door. "Cya idiot." Draco said and Sam just flipped him off. Draco chuckled before leaving, letting Sam finally sleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam entered the Gryffindor common room only to see harry and the other two about to leave. "Oh. Sam.." Harry said. "Where are you guys going?" Sam asked the boy crossing his arms. "No where just going to go walk around, maybe me and Ron will play a little tag on brooms." Harry said and Sam didn't believe him one bit. "Okay, just wanted to see what you guys were doing but it seems you guys don't want me with you so ill just go." Sam said with a smile and walked off.

"Why'd you lie to him?" Ron asked as they walked in the courtyard. "Because he got hurt many times because of me, this time he won't." Harry said and grabbed his scar feeling a blinding pain. "My scar. It keeps burning." Harry said and back with Sam his scar was hurting more than Harrys. "Son of a bitch!" Sam said a little too loud. "Mr. Potter what seems to be the problem that you have to yell such words?" Mcgonagall asked as she turned up right behind Sam. "My- God my Scar.." Sam said holding his scar.

~Back with Harry~

"It's happened before." Hermione said looking at Harry concerned. "Not like this." Harry said touching his scar looking around. "Perhaps you should see the nurse." Ron suggested. Harry shakes his head. "I think it's a warning. It means dangers coming. Uhh!" Harry try to rub the new pain away and it works(?)  Harry looks and sees Hagrid near his hut "Oh. Of course!" Harry ran over to the hut both Hermione and Ron following "What is it?" Hermione asked.

"Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon, and a stranger shows up and just happens to have one?" They approach Hagrid, a nice melody on his flute (The Harry Potter theme). "I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets? Why didn't I see it before? Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg?" Hagrid stops playing and looks at Harry confused.