8. Sleepovers and broken Hearts.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 

Sam and Draco just talked while on the train. They talked for about one and a half hours finding old topics to talk about but got bored very easily with the conversations they have already had. "What is you're favourite color in the whole wizarding world??" Sam asked laying down on one of the seats before sitting up looking over to Draco who was laying as well.

"Green." Draco answered, sitting up tool. Sam laughed and responded "Because of your house? I didn't know you were that attached" Draco just rolled his eyes and sat beside Sam "No because of your eyes." Draco replied picking up a book and pretended to read. Sam blushed at the complement? He took the book from Draco and turned towards him "Awe! your so cheesy!" Sam said pinching Draco's face as Draco just blushed and laughed.

The train  suddenly stopped causing both boys to stand up. everyone began coming out of their compartments with their luggage. "Lets go!" Sam said smiling grabbing his luggage from the side. "Yeah, im not sure if you'll hate this but I certainly will." Draco said sighing grabbing his luggage too and they exited the compartment waiting till they were able to leave the train.

Draco and Sam just stood there for a little until Draco saw a man with long Blonde hair and Draco pointed at him "That is my father." But before Draco could warn him about his dad Sam ran up to the man putting his luggage down and putting his hand out.

"Hello Mr. Malfoy! I'm Sam Potter a friend of your son!" Sam said smiling making the Older Malfoy turn around. The older Malfoy took Sams hand weary. "Yes, i've heard a lot about your...Friendship with Draco from letters. I am Lucius Malfoy." Lucius said with a fake smile that Sam could see from a mile away. Sam just fake smiled too already annoyed with this man. "I suppose he talks about me a lot?" Sam said chuckling, letting Lucius' hand go and picking back up his luggage moving more closer to Draco as he blushed.

"all the time. He sends to many letters" Lucius said and Sam chuckled again while Draco blushed even harder his face turning cherry red. "Dad..." Draco said clearly embarrassed. " I also heard you were separated from your twin Harry Potter. You are a Slytherin and He is a Gryffindor I suspect? Do you also have the scar?" Sam nodded at both things and smiled again. "Yes but that doesn't effect our relationship as twins. In fact it Made us closer than ever and my scar is a broken heart, while my brothers is a lightning bolt. Anymore questions?" Sam said his smile going even bigger as Lucius shaked his head and looked rather upset at that.

but Lucius just smiled again and leaded the boys to the exit leaving the Hogwarts train and to the outside. "I suppose we should get to the manor now. It will get dark soon. Lucius said and both boys nodded looking at each other and following the older blonde haired man to a carriage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All three of then men and boys entered the Manor as Sam looked so amazed. "You've decorated this house very nicely!" Sam said looking around the house. Draco just smiled at the amazed boy. Lucius just went into a different room forgetting that the boys even existed. "Hello dear!" A woman said coming over and hugging Draco. "I am Narcissa Malfoy. Draco's mother." The woman said smiling and she hugged Sam. "You must be Sam Potter! I have heard a lot from Draco about you!" Narcissa said and Draco blushed again.

"Hello! I am glad you heard about me. How are you?" Sam asked and Narcissa respond with great. "Draco why don't you show Sam your room and the guest room he will be staying in." Narcissa suggested and Draco nodded nodding to Sam as they made their ways up the stairs. "I see you talk about me a lot?" Sam said smirking. "Well you kind of my first best friend so I really wanted to tell my parents.' Sam smiled and blushed a little at this and the opened the first door to the right.