Chess, Chess and What? More Chess!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

They entered the room that was filled with golden birds. "Holy sh-" Sam was about to say before Hermione cut him off. "Don't." Hermione just said and Sam didn't finish his sentence. "Curious. I've never seen birds like these." Hermione said looking at the Birds in amazement. "They're not birds, they're keys. And I'll bet one of them fits that door." Harry said looking at all of the birds and all their eyes fall on the brooms that was already in the air. 

"What's this all about?" Hermione asked. "I don't know. Strange" Harry said looking all around. Ron goes over to the lock and pulls out his wand. "Alohomora!" Ron yells and nothing happens. Sam snorts at the try and Ron just shrugs. "Worth a try." Ron says and comes back to the group. "Ugh! What're we going to do? There must be 1000 keys up there!" Hermione says stomping her foot on the ground. 

"We're looking for a big old fashioned one. Probably rusty like the handle." Sam said looking at the door. "There! I see it!" Harry said as he pointed at the broken winged bird. "The one with the broken wing!" Harry said and looked around until he saw the broom.

"What's wrong, Harry?" Hermione asked looking over to Harry. " It's too simple." Harry said looking at all of the birds, Harry looks over to Sam who nods at him, thinking the same thing. "Oh, go on, Harry! If Snape can catch it on that old broomstick, you can! You're the youngest seeker in a century!" Ron exclaims and Harry nods getting onto the broom. "I have a very bad feeling about this." Sam said as he got on.

All the birds head in one direction, Harrys direction. Harry swipes at the birds "This complicates things a bit!" Ron yells looking around at the birds attacking Harry. "You freaking think?!?" Sam yelled back at Ron. Harry pushes off into the air. He flies off, after the key that isn't following him but still going around where the birds were. The other birds follow after him, squawking. Harry grabs the key.

"Catch the key!" Harry says and throws the key towards the other three. He zooms by and throws the key to Sam, who catches it and heads for the lock while Harry distracts the other keys. Sam passes it to Hermione as he looks back at Harry biting his nail. Hermione puts it in the lock. 

"Hurry up!" Ron says looking back at Harry. The door opens, and Hermione, Sam and Ron rush through, followed by Harry. They shut the door as quickly as they can just as the keys slam up against it. "Merlin! Jesus fucking damn!" Sam said covering his mouth quickly. "Sorry Hermione." Sam said and Hermione just nodded and they finally walk to the next task. 

They enter a dark room, with broken pieces all around it. "This is not terrifiying is it?"  Sam said looking all around. "I don't like this. I don't like this at all." Hermione said also looking around. Well at this point everyone was. "What is this place? A graveyard?" Harry said. "This is no graveyard." Ron said sighing. "It's a chessboard." Ron Said and they all walked over to it. they all walk on and see all the lights surrounding the chess board, illuminating the board and GIANT players. Harry, Sam and Hermione follow him. 

"This has got to be the most scariest thing ive every saw." Sam said looking all around the Giant chess board. "There's the door." Harry said and they all walk towards it, but before that could open it  the pawns bring up their swords making the four jump and back up. "Jesus okay!" Sam said as he backed up a little more. 

"Now what do we do?" Hermione asked and all three of them looked over to Ron. "Well?" Sam asked before looking back at the pawns, terrified. "It's obvious, isn't it? We've got to play our way across the room. All right. Harry, you take the Bishop's square. Hermione, you'll be the Queen's side castle. As for me and Sam, we'll be knights." Ron said smug and Sam just rolled his eyes.