●Part 1💞●

Its been already two years and I still havent talked to Daniel.. Ive already left to college and am living with my annoying ass roommate, she isnt that annoying but she likes to say and do things that piss me off! Ugh anyways Ive been thinking a lot about Daniel.. idk why?!

•••Time Skip•••

I was invited to a party! I was really excited so I put on a pair of black converse, a white t-shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and a black leather jacket. I did some light makeup and wore my hair in (your favorite hairstyle)

When I got to the party I noticed a few of my friends making out with some boys ive never seen before, I shrugged my shoulders and walked past them not bothering to say hi or anything.. "hey Y/n!" I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see my best friend Betty "ohhh heyyy!" I said with a big smile "hey, wanna get drinks Y/n?'' "sure id love that!" Me and Betty went to get some drinks, I didnt want to drink too much because I knew I wouldnt feel good in the morning. I drank 3 drinks, they werent really strong so it wasnt a big deal... Betty however.. drank a little too much, so I left the party and took her home and then went back to the party.

While at the party I bumped into someone "oops- oh my god sorry I di-" "No, its totally fine" he chuckled, that voice sounded awfully familiar.. I looked at the boy and was shocked to see Daniel standing right in front of me "D-daniel?" "Y/n?" "What are you doing here Daniel?" "hangin out with some friends" I just stared at him and said "oh.." I tried to turn to walk away but he grabbed me by the shoulder and spun me around to face him, im not gonna lie- he was really hot, he looked exactly the same as how he did in highschool... "Y/n im so sorry for the way I treated you in the past, I really am.. if I could take back everything I did I would, please forgive me. Its fine if you dont wanna be a thing but can we atleast be friends?" "D-daniel- you know you really messed up, and ive already gave you 2 chances.. im scared if I gave you another you will take advantage of it. So I will say this, we can be... friends and only friends, got it??" "Mhm, yes I got it" "Ok, good.. now I will talk to you later, bye Daniel" I waved at him and he did the same. I went back to the house and thought about him all night, I had normal thoughts and had dirty thoughts- *snap out of it Y/n, you cant feel like that already* I told myself but I didnt listen. I sighed and pulled the covers over my cold body, since when I had got to the house I put on a pair of pajama shorts.. do I really feel like that about Daniel? Already? Jesus Y/n, I told myself. My roommate was gone, but she always was.. she always went out with her friends, but it didnt bother me cause it meant I had more alone time! She was also with a new boy almost every week, Idrc though I mean were already almost adults right? So it shouldnt really matter.

The next morning, I woke up and ate a little bit of cereal I was never hungry in the morning so I didnt eat a lot. After I ate I went to brush my teeth and take a shower, I took a nice hot shower.. it was freezing so when I got out I was freezing my ass off, I went to my room and put on (your favorite outfit) I always liked how this outfit looked on me :) I decided since my roommate was just there sleeping in her room I would go for a little walk, I never liked taking walks but eh I had nothing else to do. I put on a warm sweater cause of how cold it was and put on (your favorite pair of shoes) when I walked outside the cold breeze hit me, it sent shivers down my spine.. I walked around for a while and.... guess who I bumped into? Fucking Daniel :0 "oh hey Y/n, I dint know you liked going for walks" he said with a smile "I dont." I mumbled "ohhhkay... *he cleared his throat* wanna hang out sometime? Maybe this afternoon?" I wanted to say no but I felt bad "um.. sure I guess?" "Great! What time can I pick you up at?" "6 or 7?" "Ok, will be at your house at 6! I need your address" "oh yeah I forgot about that.." I had my address written down already because I was gonna give it to an old friend of mine "here" I handed him the little paper "thanks Y/n, well i'll see you later" "ok, bye" I waved before turning away and going back home, what the fuck? Encountering Daniel 2 days in a row? That weird I thought as I walked into the house. "Hey Stacey im going out with a friend later ok?!" I called from the living room to my roommate "ok do whatever you want, I dont care!" she called back, I went to my room and picked out another outfit that I liked on me.. I got ready and did some light makeup, I did my hair in (your favorite hairstyle) and when I was done.. I waited until it was 6, to past time I watched some tv.

Time past and I heard a honk outside.. I looked outside the window to see Daniels car, he still had that yellow car, I really loved that car to be completely honest. I slipped on my favorite pairs of shoes, grabbed some money and went outside. "Hey Daniel" I greeted with a small smile "hey Y/n, you look great!" "And you dont look too bad yourself" I chuckled "thanks, now c'mon get in the car" "sorry sorry" I got in the car and buckled. "So uh Y/n.. where do you want to go?" "I dont know, anywhere is fine with me" I smiled "wanna go the drive ins?" "Sure!" He nodded and smiled, he drove to the drive ins.. when we got there he bought popcorn even though I insisted I would pay, he still bought it he also bought a large soda for us to share. We both took sips from the soda as the movie played, we used the same straw because he "forgot" to get another one 😐 during the movie he looked at me... "hm?" "Nothing just lookin.." "ok?.." he looked at me again but this time he kissed me... the kiss was sweet and passionate, his lips were so soft. I was really enjoying the kiss until he pulled away "sorry I didnt mean to- I-I thought because we used the same straw it wouldnt matter" I laughed at what he said "PFFFT" "wait what? Why are you laughing?" "because of what you said, im not even mad about the kiss, I enjoyed it actually..." my face went red, he smiled "I enjoyed it too"

After the movie he took me back home, I actually really enjoyed the night! It was great, after the kiss we didnt do anything else we just talked and watched the movie.. when I got inside Stacey was being annoying once she found out it was a boy I hung out with, "did you see his dick?" "no." "did you suck his dick?" "no! I didnt see or suck his dick" "you know you wanted to" she said with a smirk, I rolled my eyes and went to my room shutting the door and locking it... I laid back on my bed not caring to change my clothes, all I could think about was Daniel and how much of a great kisser he was, I mean ive had sex with him before.. when we were in highschool but I forgot how it feels, I just know hes great at that too like he is at kissing, *Y/N STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!* I told myself in my head. But of course I ignored...

Whoa it feels like I forgot how to write 😳 but yeah I hope you all enjoy this first chapter!!

Ilyasm stay safe x💓

-Joanna•

Word count: 1,427