Chapter 5.💗

After she changed she came out the bathroom she looked stunning like always, i still felt horrible for what i did so i wanted to make it up to y/n, we have never done it but i wanted to especially with y/n but i didnt know if she was ready or not so i decided to ask her while we ate breakfast.

Y/n POV
Me and Daniel sat the table eating breakfast "um
y/n can i talk to you about something?" "sure, about what?" "you know how we have never really done anything to sexual besides making out?" "yeah why?" "well im ready to do stuff, but if your not its ok" "oh um im not sure Daniel" "ok but remember i dont want to rush you" "ok" after we ate breakfast in silence, if was a Saturday day so no school yay, so me and Daniel decided to go swimming for a bit we went swimming, but ended up swimming for 4 hours. The sun started to go down so me and Daniel went inside to shower i showered first he showered second, after that i asked him if he wanted to watch a movie he agreed so we sat on the couch watching f/m i suddenly turned to Daniel and kissed him on the lips he kissed back and i pulled away and smiled putting my head back in his chest, "D- daniel" "yeah baby?" " I- i think im ready" "are you sure you are?" "yes baby, i thought about it more and i really want to do it"

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

i pulled him in and kissed him he ended up deepening the kiss by pulling me closer to him by my waist, i moaned a little i pulled away for a second to take his shirt off followed by my shirt, he put his hands behind my back trying to unclip my bra when he started to look like he was struggling i took it off, his face turned red and he smiled shyly, he started to rub my breast with one hand and with the other rub me threw my pants i moaned a little he started to take my pants off and panties i asked if i could take his off and he nodded i took off his pants and boxers, after and touched his tip with my thumb making him groan he laid me back down and positioned himself at my entrance, "you ready?" "yes Daniel please hurry" i pleaded he thrusted into me slowly making me moan, and without moving letting me adjust to his size when the pain went away i told him to move. He started thrusting in and out slowly but started picking up his pace and going faster and rougher, i moaned out load "oh fuck Daniel!" "baby im so close" "m- me to" i stuttered. He thrusted a few more times "OH SHIT DANIEL IM SO CLO-" i was cut off by me coming "ME TOO BABY!" he pulled out as quick as he could and came all over my stomach he cleaned me up with a towel, and laid on top of me both naked breathing heavy. "I love you y/n" "Love you too Daniel" we both fell asleep naked.

Hey babes💖, Let me know what you guys think of this fanfic should i finish it or just leave it at that?

Anyways love you beautiful and stay gold💞