Chapter.3💗

After i kissed her forehead she said "cmon, lets go finish watching the movie" i smiled and nodded so we went back to the living room i looked at her and said "ummm...so does that mean were-" she cut me of and "yes silly, were dating" and kissed my cheek i got real happy when she said that because, ive been waiting for what felt like forever to have her mine🥺
End of POV.
Your POV.
When i told him ill be his girlfriend he looked REAL happy i was too because ive been waiting for this moment!!!When we finished the movie it was getting pretty late so he said he will stay the night with me i smiled and said "ok cmon lets go lay down then" we went to the room and we laid down, then i turned to him and said "I love you Daniel LaRusso" he then said "I love you too Y/N Y/L/N" (omg so cuteeeee🥺💕)i smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips and just said "goodnight love ya" he said the same and we both fell asleep.
End of POV.
Daniels POV.
She fell asleep cuddling me i looked at her and she looked so cute sleeping i know it may sound weird but she really was beautiful. I sighed and finally fell asleep thinking about me and her it was pretty shocking she liked me because i always thought she didnt like me, but i guess i was wrong.
End of POV.
Your POV.
I woke up the next morning and Daniel was still asleep i moved his hair out of his face careful not to wake him up, i then got up real slow and grabbed my clothes and started to change but i soon as i took my clothes off Daniel woke up i looked at him blushing like crazy, he just blushed and smiled then covered his eyes i laughed a little at what he did😂 I then just said you can look now and when he did i was changed.

Something like this😝

Word Count 382

Sorry for the short chapter🥺
But yea, hey babes i hope you enjoyed this as much as i did😂This one was cute and short💖But yea i love ya😚