Chapter.4💗

⚠️WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE⚠️
I finished changing so I went to the kitchen and made some breakfast, Daniel came out the room and said "oooo it smells good" i laughed and said "yeah, because i made pancakes" he laughed and we both sat down and ate breakfast.

We both got up and went off to school, i was still very happy and excited i was his girlfriend, i mean what girl wouldnt be excited, when we got to school we sadly didnt have classes together but it was ok i mean i trusted him and i knew he wouldnt cheat.
Or so i thought
When class was over i was so excited to see Daniel because he was my boyfriend, when i stepped out of class i saw him talking to Ali i didnt think much because they were just talking until Ali hugged Daniel and kissed him, HE KISSED BACK!!! I was furious because how could he do this we just got together and he's already cheating🤧

Daniel POV
Ali kissed me and me being stupid i kissed back i dont know why though i didnt love her or like her, i turned my head to see y/n standing there with tears in her eyes i felt terrible so i pulled away and tried to talk to y/n she just ignored me a cried even more she went to the girls restroom so i followed her in there (there was no girls in there) i looked at y/n and said "im so sorry i- i didnt think you would see" she hit me on the chest and said "SO YOU THOUGHT I WOULDNT SEE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME DANIEL, SO YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SMART HUH!" I felt terrible because i really did love y/n, pushed me out of the way and stormed out the bathroom she ended up skipping school and going home.

Y/n POV
I ended up skipping school and going back home because i didnt want to deal with Daniel especially not with Ali i probably would've kick her ass if i stayed at school but i didnt because i didnt want to, when i got home i layed on my bed and fell asleep suddenly i woke up to someone knocking i thought it was my mom so i excitingly got up and opened the door to see Daniel i rolled my eyes and slammed the door on him, i heard him say "Y/n please forgive me im so sorry i didnt mean to, i dont know what i was thinking please please forgive me" i felt bad for slamming the door on him but he deserved it, i finally opened the door and said "come in but DONT sit close to me at all" he nodded and came in "h- hey y/n p- please forgive me" i looked at him furious and said "why so you could just break my heart again?!" he looked sad and leaned closer i just sat there frustrated with him, he finally put his hands on the back of my head and pulled me in and kissed me the kiss lasted for about 1 min until i pulled away and said "what are you doing?" "this" he said and started kissing me deeper i pulled away and said "not right now you really think im in the mood right now!?" he said "my bad y/n" and looked down i made him look at me with my fingers on his chin and he looked at me and said "im sorry y/n" i smiled slightly and said "i forgive you, but next time you do that its over for real" he smiled and said "i love you y/n" "i love you too Daniel"

Daniels POV
It felt amazing having her back she was everything to me, i smiled and said "you wanna get some sleep?" she smiled and nodded leading me to her bedroom when we got in there we both laid down and fell asleep.

~~~~The next morning~~~~

I woke up to y/n cuddling her head in my chest she was beautiful even while sleeping, i got up slowly trying not to wake her i failed because she woke up and smiled also "hey daniel" she said i smiled and said "good morning beautiful did you sleep well?" "yeah i did" she replied she got up and grabbed some clothes and and went to the bathroom to change she looked beautiful when she came out the bathroom.

Word Count: 784

Hey babes, I know this one is short but I really like it😇And i hope you guys like it💘
love ya beautifuls💞