Chapter 7.💗

I woke up the next morning feeling good about last night, i didnt feel to good, i only had an headache thankfully but it was horrible, i got out of bed and went to the bathroom looking for some medicine, when i found some i took 2 of the tabloids. I went back to my room and laid back down, i didnt want to do anything today, my mom came in my room and asked if i was well i smiled and nodded and said my head just hurt, she said ok and left to work. I heard someone at the door so i got up from the bed and went over to the door standing there was Daniel, "hey baby" "hey can i come in?" "sure lets go to my room" "ok" we went to my room and sat on the bed, "so what did you come over for?" "i just wanted to come see my beautiful girl" "oh stop it" i giggled. While we were talking he started tickling me, i was laughing so hard i started crying, he thought he was hurting me and said "oh shit im so sorry i didnt mean t-" " you didnt hurt me Daniel" i said giggling a bit "oh okay i thought i hurt you for a sec" "no you didnt Daniel" he stopped tickling me after, we went to the living room and watched tv for a bit, "hey Daniel" "yeah?" "i love you" "me too y/n me too" we sat there watching more tv, my mom got there after about 2 hours. "Hey mom" "hi mrs. y/l/n" "hi Daniel, can you guys help with the groceries please?" "of course mom" "sure thing mrs. y/l/n" we helped my mom with the groceries and put them all on the table while we started putting the stuff away. Me and Daniel went up to my room and laid on the bed talking to eachother, he started kissing my neck down to my collarbone he moved so he was now on top of me, "D- Daniel my moms here remember" "oh yeah i forgot my bad" "its fine we just have to be more careful next time" "yeah" he said chuckling, it was now 5, we went back to the living room "hey mrs. y/l/n, i was wondering if you and y/n wanna come over for dinner" "oh um is your mom ok with it?" "im sure she will be" "thank you dear, but can you ask her first i dont wanna just barge in" "of course" Daniel left to ask his mom if we could come over, we heard a knock on the door it was Daniel "hey y/n she said you guys can come over" "oh um ok lemme tell my mom" "ok" "mom she said we can go over" "ok sweetie let me just grab something" "ok mom" when my mom was done doing whatever we went to his apartment room, his mom greeted us and gave both of us a hug (her and my mom were friends ever since we moved here) we ate dinner and watched tv while the parents were talking, "ok y/n lets go you have school tomorrow" "ok coming, bye Daniel love you" "i love you too y/n" he gave me a quick peck on the lips, i said bye to his mom then me and my mom left.

Hey babes✨Im so sorry this is short I have been really busy, but I still made some time right now to update💓Please be patient, I will get to write when I can. Thank you for understanding💞

Love you beautiful💖