Chapter.1💗

I had barely moved to Southern California yes I was nervous but I would get used to it either way. Me and my mom had finally got there to our new apartment I was excited yet scared😕I thought what if I dont find friends and my new school what if people dont like me all these questions rushed through my head until my mom yelled
Y/N! I heard so I just responded with
"What mom?!"
She then said,
"Come help me unpack!"
"Okay!" I responded and started to unpack the car🙂Until...i saw this cute boy or should i say hot boy he was so good looking, and i guess he noticed i was staring,he then waved at me i thought "oh shit he saw me" he probably thought i was very weird. Soooo... finally i waved back a gave a quick smile and finished unloading the car so i went inside and started unpacking my clothes and everything else i had.
End of your POV.
Daniels POV.
When i walked outside i saw this girl staring at me and oh man...was she pretty actually not pretty she was beautiful, i thought maybe i could tell my mom we have neighbors so maybe we could invite them over for dinner.I was pretty excited not gonna lie.
End of POV.
Y/N POV.
For some reason i still had that boy in my head while i just laid in my bed thinking he kept popping up like jeez was i really into him even tho ive never talked to him, while i was thinking i heard my mom yell

"Y/N get ready out neighbor invited us over for dinner!"

"Okay!" i shouted then i thought what neighbor? then it clicked in my head what if it was the hot guy!!!So just incase it was i dressed real nice and i usually never do, So it was pretty new for me🙂

As soon as we walked to their door i was thinking what if it is then all of a sudden the door opened at it was the hot cute boy! I was shocked i thought to myself "OMG ITS HIM HOT BOY!!!" soon enough he said "you guys can come in"while smiling his beautiful smile. When we walked in we were greeted by the mom she held out her hand and i took it happily and so did my mom she told us " My name is Lucille LaRusso, but you guys can call my Lucy" me and my mom smiled and said "Why glad to meet you Lucy"
she smiled at pointed over to the hot boy "This is my son, Daniel LaRusso" he held out his hand i gladly took it and smiled "Im Y/N and my mom is
Y/M/N" my mom smiled and said "Hi Daniel nice to meet you" he smiled and said "Nice to meet you guys too"

We all sat at the table eating while the parents were talking and me and Daniel sat next to eachother talking. He was sooooo sweet🥺like he really was!

Then all of a sudden the mom said "So Y/N" "yes"
"Do you have a boyfriend?" i then just replied with no she then smirked at Daniel and i felt my face get red.

~~~~~Time Skip Dinner~~~~

When dinner was over Daniel then showed me his room and apologized for his mom i just smiled and said "No need to apologize" he smiled and sat on his bed then gesturing me to sit with him i nodded in agreement and smiled going next to him. "So tell me more about yourself" he said i smiled and said "Well i moved here from Tennessee and my favorite color is F/C and im into karate and soccer" and smiled he then said "really?" i said "yea?" he then went on about how he loved karate and soccer too he told me about his sensei Mr. Miyagi and the moves he taught him, and about a tournament he was in a few months ago and how he broke up with his ex Ali. I sighed when he said that and caressed his hand while i said "Why would she leave someone so sweet like you?" i know i just met him but cmon he was so sweet. He blushed then just said "I dont know for a football jock *sigh* i loved her so much man" i felt really bad for him i remember going through my first breakup and oooo was i sad.

For some reason i had the urge to kiss him i dont know why i barely met him and wanting to kiss him already jeez🙄 i then heard my mom yell "Y/N lets go were leaving!" i turned to Daniel and said "ok bye, it was nice hanging out with ya", he smiled and said bye.
End of your POV.
Daniels POV.
When she walked out the door all i could think about was her staring at me the way she did and he caressing my hand her hand was sooooo soft and she was so sweet i wanted to kiss her but i didnt because we barely met and i didnt want to seem desperate but man was she beautiful💕 i was really excited to get to know her better so maybe i can ask her to be mine, but who am i kidding she will say no but i still wanted to try.
End of POV.

~~~~The next morning🌅~~~~
Y/Ns POV.

"Son of a bitch" i say waking up to myself, im starting school today, what if Daniel doesnt go to the same school as me, i thought then all of a sudden i heard my mom yell while i was finished changing and was brushing my hair yell "HURRY WERE GONNA BE LATE!!!" I yelled back "OKAY COMING!!!" i then walked out of my room with a pair of loose blue jean shorts and a loose tucked in white tee with some black high top Converse.

word count 1,045

A/N: I love you babes and stay safe will write the next chapter right now and publish it later or tomorrow!
                          - love ya💖
Love you beautiful💓