●Part 2💞●

Me and Daniel seemed to have built up our friendship... a little, after that night 2 weeks ago, we've been hanging out a lot more often! Of course Stacey's always going on about me and Daniel having sex, even though we havent.. yet, ive thought about it but meh I dont know.. even if I want it badly, I still dont know. Its fine though.

Daniel still does karate, Daniel even took me to see Mr. Miyagi since I haven't seen him in 2 years, he was very kind to me and apologized for what Daniel did to me, he didnt have to I mean it wasnt his fault.. but he still did. Me and Mr. Miyagi talked for a long time, I could tell Daniel was getting annoyed... he kept clicking his tongue in annoyance, I laughed because of what he was doing and he just stuck his tongue out at me, it feels like me and him have been friends since childhood. We both joke around a lot with each other.. "Daniel your so weird looking" "um excuse me" he sassed me, I laughed. Thats how we joke around with each other, we called each other ugly, werid looking, funny looking, and many other things. Sometimes he was really nice and didnt joke around much.

•••Flashback to last week•••

"You know, Y/n.. your really beautiful? Like ive never seen anyone more beautiful than you" "are you joking like trying to be funny right now or are you being dead serious?" "Im beind dead serious Y/n, I love you" "heh thanks" I laughed nervously 'cause I had nothing else to do or say.

•••End of flashback•••

"Daniel-" he was trying to jump to touch the ceiling, he was pretty damn tall but he wasnt tall enough to touch the ceiling "almost got it" he was struggling. Me and Mr. Miyagi made fun of him while he tried so hard "for gods sake Daniel, YOU CANT DO IT!" "YES I CAN!" he attempted a few more times but failed of course.

•••Time Skip•••

When we left Mr. Miyagi's we went to Daniels house, it was small but it was really nice it was kind of like mine and Stacey's house. He opened the door and led me inside the house "go ahead and take a seat... do you want anything to drink or eat?" "No thanks im fine" "mk then" I sat on the couch, Daniel sat beside me. "Hey" he smiled "Hey Daniel" I also smiled, me and Daniel watched some tv.. we just watched whatever that was on. I kept staring at Daniel, I was probably creeping him out... the final time I looked at him he asked me "why do you keep staring at me?" He chuckled "What? Can I not stare at you? Is that a rule or something?" he rolled his eyes playfully, I kept staring until I finally grabbed his chin and kissed him he kissed back fairly quickly, he rest one of his hands on my hip and laid me back against the couch. I deepened the kiss by holding both my hands on the back of his head, he ran his hand that was on my hip up and down my sides. The kiss was long, it felt like we were kissing for years but I didnt mind I was loving it, he slid his tongue in my mouth.. for some reason it startled me and I gasped loudly, he pulled away quickly "are you ok?!" "yes Daniel im ok" I laughed softly. He smiled and went back to kissing me, I pulled away about 5 mins later "Daniel I want to.. wait a little, I feel like were moving too fast" "its ok, we can wait"

Sorry for the teasing AHHSHSH

-Joanna