Chapter 6.💗

I woke the next morning with Daniel laying on top of me, naked i slightly moved him so i could get up, when i got up i went to the bathroom and showered when i finished showering i went to my room to change. I finished changing and went to the living room Daniel still laying on the couch naked😂He finally got up while i was sitting at the table eating waffles "hey Daniel" "hey, did you sleep well?" "like a baby" "thats grea- oh shit im naked" "its fine i was too when i got up" "ok well im going to put my clothes back on then go to my house really quick to change into something else, ok" "Oh kay Daniel" he put his clothes back on and left. As soon as he left my mom walked in the house "Hey y/n im sorry i stayed there longer then i was supposed to" "its ok mom" "ok well are you hungry?" "nope i just ate breakfast" "okie dokie" "hey mom im going to go somewhere with Daniel later, ok so ill be gone for a while" "ooohhh looks like someone likes Daniel" "your right mom im actually dating him" "really?!" "yeah... i hope your not mad:/" "no not at all sweetie, i actually was hoping you would get a boyfriend" "why?" "because you used to tell me how much you wanted one" "oh yeah... well... im happy you arent mad" "why would i" "i dont know but, im going to leave now" "ok be safe sweetheart" "ok bye love you mom" "bye" When i got outside i walked to his apartment door and knocked, Mrs. LaRusso opened it "oh hi mrs. LaRusso" "hey y/n, you hear to see Daniel?" "yeah is he hear?" "yeah hes waiting for you in his room" "oh ok thanks mrs." "no problem y/n" i liked Daniels mom she was cool:), i opened Daniels door to see him sitting there "hey Daniel ready to leave?" "yeah let me just get a jacket" "ok" we walked outside his apartment and started walking "where we heading to?" "wherever you want beautiful" "oh stop it" i giggled (HES SO SWEEETT🥺) we ended up going roller skating, it was so much fun. After we went to the park and sat in the grass playing with it, he picked me some flowers and gave them to me they were beautiful. When we were done with our little date thing he walked me to my apartment door and said bye to and my mom kissing me on the cheek before he walked away, "mom i havent had that much fun since forever" "well im glad you too love birds are happy together" "ok well good night mom" "goodnight hun love you" "love you too" I went to my room and changed into some pjs and went asleep.

Hey babes✨, sorry for this super short chapter🥺

Love you beautiful💞💖