Chapter Nine: Girl Talk

Mabel's POV:
I looked at Wendy. She whimpered and looked up to me. She took a swig of her beer, burped, and then crawled over to her little corner. I walked over to her as she slumped and drew her hat over her face, covering all but her mouth, where she had the beer bottle. I sat down next to her, and pulled her hat off of her face, which she immediately brought back down.
"How do I win him over?" She asked bluntly.
"Well... You just kinda kissed him in front of his girlfriend... And I mean, this is Dipper, my brother, y'know, three years younger than you? Are you sure you want him?"
"Sure as heck I want him!" She yelled.
"You kinda just ruined this for him, he was really happy with Monika. You might want to apologize, and maybe... You could be the rebound if they don't work it out? There's still a chance Monika might forgive him..." I explained. Being a matchmaker is hard work, I thought.
"Thanks Mab-" Wendy was interrupted by deciding to rush into the bathroom, where I followed. She burst into a stall and I immediately pulled her hair back, knowing what was going on. She retched for what seemed like hours... Which was actually about five minutes. When she was done, she wiped her face with the back of her hand.
"So, where have you been lately?" I asked.
"Here." She belched.
"What!? How long have you been here for?" I inquired, fearing the worst.
"Maybe... A month..." She mumbled.
"What!? Why!?" I yelled.
"I wanted to forget about him... But I can't, no matter how many drinks I have." She explained. It was hard to believe she wasn't sober, by the way she sounded.
"We're going home!" I dragged her out by the arm, and she didn't bother to help. I took her to the shack, pulling her up the stairs.
"The bathroom is right there, take a shower. I'm going to go get some clothes for you." I explained, and dashed out to the mall.