Chapter Six: Home Away From Home

Dipper POV:
Finally, back to good old Oregon. Six years later and we're finally back. I looked at Mabel and smiled. She gave me a brace-free smile and I waved my girlfriend up from her seat.
"This is our stop." I smiled. She got up and gave me and my twin a nervous smile. We got off the bus and I grabbed Monika's hand, my girlfriend. I put out my hand and waved at the horizon, as if to lead the way like some sort of butler would.
"Such a gentleman." She snickered and rolled her eyes. I smiled at her, she was wearing a white tank-top with a horizontal blue oval, and a black leather short jacket. She was wearing jean shorts, which went just below her hips leaving her dark and exotic skin exposed. She had brown combat boots and a visor. Her long black hair flowed down her back like a waterfall pooling around her lank body. She had green eyes and a small mouth. She was perfect.
"What do you want to check out first?" I asked, as I shouldered my backpack uncomfortably. I decided to put the backpack on the ground and took off my pine tree hat, and slipped off my navy blue sweatshirt, an upgrade from my old vest.
"Um... Let's see," said Monica. Her eyes lit up as she glanced towards the skull fracture. "How about there!" She pointed at the skull fracture, and the color drained from my already pale face. "You okay Dippy?" She asked. I gulped.
"Uh... Ye-yeah! Fine!" I blurted.
"Okay then, but you better keep up." She grinned. I nodded slowly, trying not to show my nervousness. She grabbed my hand and smiled, and started dragging me towards the skull fracture. I looked back at Mabel and shrugged.
"Meet you at the shack?" I said.
"There is no way I'm not coming with!" She smiled. With that, I tried to pick up my pace to catch up with Monika as Mabel trotted along behind us. I ran up ahead of them, and flashed our ID's at the bouncer and opened the door, bowing before m'lady. As I looked around I noticed that nothing had really changed, except the redhead with a hat just like mine.