Chapter Two: Partee Time!

Dipper POV:
"Oh jeez!" I said. There were snack bars, Soos' dj booth, an inflatable pool, a photo booth, Stan had set up a mystery dog stand, and he apparently fixed the dunking booth, because he was sitting there in his swimsuit, as confident as possible. And in the middle of it all, was a huge cake that read, see you next year! In blue frosting, and below it was a green pine tree and a shooting star, our trademark symbols. Mabel ran off to find her friends, while I just shuffled around awkwardly, trying to find some of the people I knew. There were so many people! Everyone in Gravity Falls had to be here! Then I got an idea. First I decided to grab a Pitt Cola before doing anything. I went back inside and ran up to the attic. I climbed the ladder to Wendy's secret spot, so I could look for people I knew from the roof. Instead I was supposed to find Wendy there, surrounded by coffee cups from Greasy's Diner.
"Hey wendy!" I said cheerfully. Wendy bolted upright and said:
"I wasn't napping on the job Mr. Pines I swear!" Her brown trapper was over her face.
"Why can't I see anything? Who turned off the lights!?" She asked. I walked over to her and lifted her hat and gently placed it on her head.
"I'm pretty sure I'm not Mr. Pines," I said. she smiled sheepishly.
"Y-yeah, I-I knew that." She said. I just noticed her eyes. They had deep bags under them, and they were absolutely bloodshot.
"Woah! What happened to you!?" I exclaimed. "Are you ok?" Her hands were shaking violently and her usually calm disposition was replaced with furtive glances and a worried look.
"Y-y-yeah I-I'm absolutely f-f-fine, grand! Mr. Pines had me up all night setting up the p-p-party but I'm absolutely fine... Fine. Fine fine fine fine fine. Fy-yun." She said. I raised my eyebrows.
"Then you wouldn't mind coming down to the party with me?" I asked.
"O-oh s-s-sure!" She immediately jumped up, hopping from foot to foot. I grabbed the pine tree we usually slide down and started my descent, with Wendy hot in my tail. Just when I got to the bottom, Wendy must've slipped because she was so jittery, because she fell right on top of me. I cried out in pain. I should've expected something bad to happen. I guess I didn't really expect it because she's so good at that type of thing. I myself just only learned how to slide down the tree from her. She immediately jumped up, and looked down at me. She kept twitching, almost like a squirrel.
"Dipper! Are you o-ok? Do you need to go to the hospital?! Do you need to go to the E.R.?" She said, hoisting me up onto my feet.
"I don't think so..." I said, not quite sure. I rolled each arm back a few times, moved my legs a bit to confirm nothing was broken.
"Here, follow me!" Wendy she dragged me around like a little girl showing her mom what she found. We ended up heading towards no certain direction when I got an idea. People probably thought she was crazy by the way she looked, twitching, her bloodshot emerald eyes, and the deep bags that followed. She was more hyper than Mabel! All of a sudden, she just wiped out, right there and then. Since she had my hand in a death grip, I was dragged with her. She seemed to have passed out for no reason. I got up and dusted myself off, and prodded her with my foot a few times. People at the party just glanced over for a second, and resumed what they were doing. I got another idea, scrapping the old one and replacing it with the new one. I dragged her by the arm over to the pool, feeling bad for her as her body was dragged over rocks and the like. I lifted her up from under the armpits and dumped her face over the edge of the pool, the side sagging under her weight, dipping her face into the water. She immediately shot up and out of the water, shaking her head like a dog.
"Dipper, what just happened?" She asked, her face dripping onto her shirt. She wiped her face off, and waited patiently for an answer.
"Uh, you passed out, and I dragged you to the pool so I could wake you up." I explained, hoping she wouldn't be mad.
"Oh. Thanks bro!" She twitched a little bit, and started to walk away, but as soon as she took the first step she slipped and fell backwards into the pool. She screamed a very high pitched scream, and everyone stopped. Soos scratched the record like how it happens in the movies.
"I... Uh, everything's fine here, just uh... Return to whatever you were doing." I nervously yelled. Wendy thrashed around a little bit. I tried to heave her out of the pool, but my noodle arms were no match for her weight. "Soos! Can you help me over here?" I yelled.
"Sure thing dude! Soos is on the job!" And he saluted dutifully. The gentle giant ran over and lifted her out of the water, and gingerly placed her on the ground. She seemed to have passed out again. I flashed back to when she thrashed around, maybe she had swallowed to much water and couldn't breathe! I checked her pulse, and it was pretty slow. She gurgled a little, and I realized what I had to do, and I recoiled in horror. I bent over, pinched her nose, and took a deep breath. Mabel came rushing over, and as soon as she saw what was happening she pulled out her camera, just as my mouth had reached her lips to give her CPR, she took a picture. She didn't stir. I pumped Wendy's chest a little, and trying to get her lungs to work, and tried again, trying to keep thoughts of when I had to give Mermando reverse mouth-to-mouth, and kept trying. All of a sudden, she coughed a little, then some more, and gurgled out some water. She took in a deep breath and sat up slowly, me, Mabel, and Soos staring down on her.
"Is this the second time I've passed out today?" I slowly nodded.
"So what happened this time?" She asked.
"YOU FELL INTO THE POOL AND SOOS DRAGGED YOU OUT AND DIPPER HAD TO GIVE YOU MOUTH-TO-" I clamped my hand over her mouth as my face went red.
"You uh, fell into the pool, and Soos dragged you out, and uh, you just woke up. Yeah. That's totally what happened. No lip contact whatsoever. Yup." I lied. I scratched the back of my head with my free hand, my other hand muffling my twin's words. I held it there until she calmed down a bit, and took it off when she was done.
"DIPPER GAVE YOU MOUTH TO MOUTH!" Mabel yelled. Of course. "HE LIKE, SAVED YOUR LIFE!" I hung my head, and slipped my hat over my face.
"I'm going to go get you a towel..." I mumbled. I slowly walked into the Mystery Shack, and went to the closet. All that was in there was Mabel's towel, my towel was ripped up by some monster, and Grunkle Stan's was with him at the dunk tank. Mabel's towel was pink, with randomly colored forest animals all over it. I brought it outside, and handed it to Wendy.
"Here you go..." I mumbled. I started to walk away, but she surprised me by hugging me from behind.
"Thanks for saving my life, little hero," she teased.
"Ah! Your all wet!" I cried. I tried to shrug her off, but she wouldn't let go.
"I owe you one, dork." She whispered into my ear. She let go, and I was about to say something, but then a car pulled up. It was my parents, our stay in Gravity Falls was now over. Our parents got up out of a small, black car, and told us to say goodbye to everyone. Stan walked up behind us, dry as the ground beneath our feet. He shook hands with my parents, and said,
"Thanks for letting them stay over here. Maybe we can have them over next year." Mabel and I hugged the old man, and I walked over to Soos.
"Better take care of Waddles, or Mabel will kill you." I whispered to him.
"Hey Dip, come over here!" Wendy hollered.
"Coming!" I shouted back. I walked over to her, and she grabbed my shoulder and knelt down in front of me.
"Dude, this has been an awesome summer, but now that it's over... It's gunna be so boring without you guys, so come back next year, here's my cell number and email, and don't you dare grow up on me, got it? Just please, don't grow up." She hugged me and waved Mabel over to join. We hugged for a second more, and we let go. We got into our parent's car, and drove off back to Piedmont.