Chapter Seven: What Happened to You?

Wendy's POV:
I was slumped over in the ground, clutching my bottle of beer. I took a long swig and glanced around. I noticed a young man, with brown hair, and a pine tree hat, just like the one perched up on my head. He had a deep crimson shirt and a navy blue sweatshirt tied around his waist. My eyes lit up as he noticed me. I don't hesitate to jump up to him. I quickly check my condition. I have stains all over my flannel, from my beer.
"Wendy? Is that you?" Says the boy.
"DIPPER!" I slurred. I immediately jump into his arms. I wrap my hands around the back of his head and pull it into my face. I kiss him full on the lips using surprise to my advantage. I force my tongue into his mouth and pull him to the floor. His eyes are as big as saucers, and he flails around like a fish out of water. I force myself on top of him, and I slide my icy hands up his shirt, feeling his chest. He's certainly gotten muscular, I thought. He's still got a skinny build, but I can feel his muscles. He gets his hands up to my face, and I think he's going to start kissing me back. My heart soars with joy, until he pushes my face away long enough to say words that break my heart.
"WENDY! GET OFF OF ME!" He yells. He looks up for a second, and I look up too, on time to see a Girl with long black hair running out of the bar, tears streaming down her face. I didn't know what I did wrong. I thought he wanted this. I took another swig of my beer and I burped in his face.