Only Us(Adrienette/Fluff)

Adrien shoved the shirts into his bag as fast as he could. Plagg too zoomed across the room stuffing his Camembert into a special duffel bag that Adrien let him use. The black cat kwami looked over at the blockaded door as the pounding got louder the pleading shouts violently screaming but muffled by the door. Adrien threw his other computer at the door and then rushed up his stairs grabbing a number of movies that held precious memories of his mother. He grabbed his favorite movies and music CDS shoving them into the bag too. He has three more things to grab. Quickly moving he grabbed his Marinette lucky charm, the valentine card from his lady and the blue scarf that he found out was from Marinette. He opened his window and grabbed both of the bags just as the door was smashed open.

"Plagg claws out!" Looking back as the door slammed open to reveal a pissed Gabriel Agreste and a mad Nathalie. "Adrien! Detransform now and think this through!" Nathalie screamed as he narrowed his eyes.

"Adrien I am your Father and you will do as I say! Now detransform and give me the ring! You are a model not a hero!" Gabriel barked at his son seeing he was so close to the ring of destruction. Chat Noir only stared at his so called Father before turning away.

"No Father I am a hero and my lady needs me unlike you." Gabriel screamed bloody murder as Chat Noir jumped away. Leaving his old prison he felt freedom finally for the first time.
——————————————
Marinette placed the Miracle box in the backpack gently as the other kwamis grabbed her stuff and placed them into the duffel bag. Trixx grabbed all of Marinette's allowance money and stuffed it in. Tikki zoomed around grabbing Marinette's designs and sketchbook, Wayzz was taking all the pictures and memories down and gently put them in an envelope. Kalkki was pushing down all of Marinette's clothes, Stompp grabbed Marinette's charger for her tablet and also put the tablet in the duffel bag as well. Fluff zoomed around the room and grabbed Marinette's hero dolls that she made for the kwamis, along with the kwami beds. Sass too was zooming around the room grabbing tiny nick nacks that Marinette's parents or friends had given her. Mullo was able to shrink her cat pillow down and along with her diary put it in the bag. Marinette sighed as the kwamis all finished up, looking back at her bare room that had only so much.

The trap door still locked as she heard her parents pleads to open up. She placed her phone down and shut off her computer, both had been wiped clean of her existence. "Tikki spots on!"

Ladybug placed the backpack on her back and threw the duffel bag over her shoulder. Swinging her yo-yo she nearly made it out as her father broke the door open. "Marinette! Please wait!" But they were to late their daughter was gone.
——————————————-

"Here is your new apartment Mrs. Marie and Mr. Aiden. Please enjoy also rent is due by the end of the month." The doorman finished speaking and dropped the keys into Marie's hands. He walked off and the two stood at the door with their bags. Unlocking the door they stepped in and looked around the room. Their apartment was big but also small. There was a balcony and a stain glass window door that looked dusty and old. A three step stairway led up to four bedrooms. The kitchen was a medium size with a normal fridge. The curtains were tacky and the hard wood floor was dirty.

"So this is our home now." Marinette said as Adrien closed the door and locked it. "Yeah I guess it is and it's not that bad." Adrien said as he put a hand on Marinette's shoulder, he felt her shiver and knew she was about to break. "Its okay now M'lady you can cry now." He whispered and the walls broke as she sobbed and fell to the floor. He knelt down and held her as she sobbed into his chest. He rubbed slow circles on her back as she gripped onto his black hoodie soaking it in her tears. He hummed a soft tune that slowly calmed her down and the next thing he knew, he was sitting there on the floor humming a soft lullaby to his lady as she cried into his shoulder.