Here are all of my favorite ideas so far.

Okay here is the official list of ideas for my "Marinette reincarnation AUs"
—————
I will be a better Mother

Marinette accidentally wakes up in the Novel that Marc had been writing after she died in her sleep. The Novel was "Cinderella's Wicked Rose." It was about how Cinderella meets Prince Hugo and defeats Cinderellas wicked stepmother. Except Marinette is now the Evil stepmother of Cinderella or her real name Emma and she's gone back to the past of when Cinderella was a small child! Now a mother of three kids Marinette promises to do her best to raise her children right. So is it strange that at the young Prince Hugo's birthday party that Prince Hugo tells King Adrien he wants her as his new mother and her children as his new siblings?

—————————————-
The Crown Princes Jewel

The last thing Marinette remembered was being pushed off the stairs by Lila and falling into a deep sleep. Now she's awake and is in her favorite Novel, "The Princes Crown Jewel"Reincarnated as The Villainess, Baroness Bridgette, she tries to adapt to this new world and live in peace, but after meeting a strange boy during her coming of age ceremony she finds herself claimed as the Crown Princes new jewel instead of the female lead. Can she survive this new world or will she die tragically again?
———————-
I'm the Hideous Veiled Empress

Marinette had been tired, she hasn't slept in days so when she snoozes off in the middle of Roses Book Report she didn't expect to be transported to the novel Rose had read. Now Marinette is the Hideous Empress Nanette who is executed by her husband the Emperor. But the truth is Empress Nanette was a beautiful and Gorgeous woman who was forced to hide her beauty by Emperor Felix. This wasn't a problem,Empress Nanette would live her days in the luxurious Empress Palace and wouldn't have to socialize with the nobles and avoid the death flag that was the Heroine. Or well that was the plan till a thief breaks into the Empresses Palace and sees Empress Nanettes true beauty and now he won't stop coming back, promising to steal her away from her cruel husband and steal her heart. Can Marinette survive as Empress Nanette?

—————-
My New Family Adores Me

Dying in a car accident after fighting with her parents because of Lila. Marinette wakes up as Lady Charlotte, the crown Princess of Russia, fiancé to the crown Prince, Prince Adrian, daughter-in-law to the Emperor and Empress of Russia, friend to the young second Prince and third Princess. Now it's her first day of living in the Royal palace with the Royal family. Can she survive living with the Royal family before her wedding date and can she figure out how to get her fiancé to annul the marriage? Or will she unknowingly attract her fiancé and new family's attention?
———————

The Empresses prized jewels

All Marinette remembers was drinking a coffee from Alya while reading the new novel, "The Bejeweled Empress" then she woke up as the notorious Tyrant Warrior, Empress Lisanette De Jewel, of the novel. Now she must avoid her death flags and survive as the Empress. The only problem is that in the novel, the Empress has a harem of beautiful men and the heroine steals all the men's hearts, so why is it that her harem and the Heroine want her attention?! Plus she has to go to war?! How can Marinette survive this and can she handle so much love from both the heroine and her harem...along with her enemy she's going to war with?!

————————

The Swan Maiden

For all of Marinette's life, living in the enchanted forest and with her Swan Maiden sisters, she's never stepped outside of Queen Alya's protective forest. But one day she is captured in her swan form and is taken to the human empire. In her fear she accidentally transforms back to her human form in front of the Royal family and is saved by Prince Adrien. Now Marinette is the Living in the palace and spending everyday with the Prince. she's slowly falling in love with the Prince and wants to stay with him but she also wants to go home but she loves him to much to leave. Well that is until Lady Lila and King Gabriel decided they want her gone.
—————-

We will be the perfect family

When Ladybug and Chat Noir die in battle, they suddenly find themselves reincarnated in a story that ended tragically. Except Adrien is now the Duke, head of the Monarch family and father of three adopted children. Marinette is the niece of the Empress and the most beautiful woman in the Empire. But they don't even have time to panic about being reborn...it's their wedding day! Revealing their true identities to each other on their wedding day both lovers accept their new lives and promise to be the best parents ever. But the Crown Prince threatens to take Adriens happily Ever After away and now he must do everything to protect his new wife, his three children and his new family.
————————————-

I became the Princes beloved pet

Marinette has lost all her friends to Lila and one night she wishes on a star that she wished she could just disappear. The next morning she wakes up in a palace as the Crown Princes beloved Royal pet, Bellette. She quickly realizes that she is now a rabbit and that the Crown Prince is but a lonely child who needs love. Growing up with the Prince, Marinette makes it her duty to protect her new friend. But things go south when the Princes magic awakens at a banquet and Bellette gets turned into a human. Now the Prince treasures her even more and she's constantly at his side...he's...he's not falling in love with her is he? Or is she falling in love with him?

Back in Paris...Marinette is reported as missing and Ladybug has disappeared.
—————————

My Husband loves me too much!!

The last words she heard from her partners mouth was, "I wish you would just disappear!" And she did.

When Ladybug and Chat Noir get into an argument over their relationship some harsh words are said and an Akuma grants Chat Noirs wish. As for Marinette, she finds herself in the body of a past retired Ladybug Miraculous holder who was married to a War General who is returning after the war. Though he looks scary it seems he loves his wife dearly...a little to dearly! Her husband loves her too much! Her heart can't take this much love! How can she figure out how to get back home when her husband wants her by his side at all times?!

——————
And just so you know I am drawing all the covers for this story so it will be some time before they come out.

Also Unlucky Ladybug Marionette is out and has two chapters done already!