Hi, lets talk...

Hi, this is the Author here.

It's been quite some time sense I've posted on this book and I'm gonna tell you why. First I graduated high school and am now going to college. I'm scared and excited at the same time, though more scared than anything.

I haven't been writing because I've been trying to find myself. You see...I had an issue and that issue caused me severe pain to the point I would fall into a depressed state. I began writing in freshman year to impress one of my friends and now I am no longer that persons friend and that's a good thing. But all through high school I wrote and wrote so many stories and ideas. To the point writing wasn't fun anymore but a job.

My mom then talked to me about it and said I should take a break from writing and that's what I did. I began to draw more and even started my tik tok account again. The point was I wasn't happy writing the stories I was writing.

So during my break I started read more manga and Manhwa and that inspired me again. I wanted to write reincarnated stories and romance and historical fanfiction.

I am also in the works with a miraculous unicorn AU and yeah there will be a book.

I began writing again and now I'm happy again...oh and I'm less embarrassed about my family and friends finding my stories I'm more proud than anything that I was able to create such beautiful stories although some are regrettable.

I finally got rid of my toxic friends who dragged me down and even made some wonderful new ones who lift me up instead of down.

So I'm doing great

But maybe if I have time in college I'll update this book again. Trust me I have many story ideas and books lined up for all of you to read.

But for now it's all in the future and what it holds

So hey...all your support, comments, and even messages have helped me.

Thank You.

- Your friend