Haunted Mansion (Ghost!Adrien/ Adrienette/SIN)

Um...I got carried away with this story...so it MIGHT be a bit long.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And here we are!"

The sound of Luka's voice echoed through the huge mansion as he opened the old doors. Marinette placed her bags on the floor and looked around the place with a curious look. "It's beautiful Luka but can we really afford to live here?" Marinette asks looking around at the vintage decor and old curtains, Luka looked at her and smiled, "Of course we can! I promised the best house to my fiancé did I not?" Marinette smiled as Luka leaned over and pressed his lips to her cheek. It was a quick kiss and Marinette plastered on a smile and continued to look around.

"Come on Mari, there is nothing to be worried about we can totally afford this place!" Luka spins in the big empty hall as Marinette looks around the house cautiously but also warmly. "Luka this is a beautiful place and I do love it here but what about your job?" Luka stops and waves a playful hand "I'm much closer to my job now! Besides won't this beautiful place be perfect to raise our family?"

Marinette looks at him lovingly as Luka smirks at her, "But also this house was really cheap, nobody wanted it." Marinette stops playing with the vintage curtain and looks up at Luka, "What?" Luka looks at her clearly oblivious to Marinette's shock, "Yeah, No one wanted it. I think people didn't buy it because of the history of this place."

"Luka what was the name of this mansion?" Marinette asks curiously as she looks at the old paintings, her long pink silky summer dress slid across the floor gently.

Luka looks at his fiance and rolls his eyes. "The Agreste Mansion." Luka slowly snuck on his fiance while she was smelling some flowers that had been left by the movers. He twisted his hands into a claw like state and tip toed over to Marinette.

"It's said that this mansion was owned by a rich billionaire's son who left Paris years ago to find love. He was the most handsome bachelor in the whole world and all the ladies wanted him as their lover. He would throw parties at his home and try to find the love of his life. One day he hired a psychic to tell him if he would ever find love. The psychic told him that his lover had not been born in his world and that he would forever be alone. They say with a broken heart he killed himself. Story says he looks for his lover till this day, promising to marry her once he finds her."

Luka was pushed away by Marinette, "That's not funny Luka!" Luka laughs as Marinette slaps him as they run deeper into the house. Both laughing as they run from each other unaware of two emerald green eyes watching Marinette closely. A smile forms on the man's face as he looks at Marinette laughing as Luka holds her in his arms. Tears fall down the man's face as Marinette kisses Luka and goes to explore her new home.

"My love, you've finally come to me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry babe but work suddenly called I have to go in for the night." Marinette frowns as Luka puts on a shirt and grabs his car keys. "But we were just about to make love..." Marinette sits up in the bed as Luka hurryingly rushes to the bathroom. "I'm sorry babe but work needs me." he closed the bathroom door leaving Marinette alone in the bed, they had decided to take up the big master bedroom where the old owner used to sleep so it was a pretty big bedroom with beautiful windows and curtains. Marinette sighed as Luka quickly grabbed his phone and kissed Marinette goodbye. Stepping out of the bed she walked to the huge windows and opened them letting in the cold night breeze. Her long raven hair flew behind her as she let a tear slide down her face.