The Wolf and his Bunny (Akuma!Adrien/SIN/Adrienette)

Marinette was late again, she had woken up super late and quickly scolded herself for sleeping in. Getting dressed quickly she sprinted around the room and froze, realizing that she didn't wash her clothes from Lila's trick yesterday, she sighs and decides her white dress will have to do. Throwing on her jacket and not having time to do her pigtails she races down the stairs. Then she froze, there was no one around, no cars, no nothing. She brushed it off and continued to run to school, noticing how quiet it is in the school.

"Marinette something doesn't feel right," Tikki said as she pops out not noticing that the entrance to the school was being closed off as vines and wood curl and trap them inside. Marinette notices that there are a lot of trees and vines in the school. Walking up the stairs she didn't notice that the classrooms are filled with wooden statues. The school looked normal but she brushed off the weirdness, maybe they were adding some bushes and trees to the courtyard? She entered the classroom and yelled "I'm sorry I'm late!" then froze, the classroom door slammed behind her and she let out a scream as she took in the class.

Frozen in fear were her classmates who were all frozen wooden statues all screaming and crying for help. A few of them had scratch marks on them. She notices they are all in a certain position to hold what looked like a nest of blankets and soft pillows. The windows had vines all over them to block out the light. Marinette looked around the room and noticed Lila was the most scratched statue, her hair was chopped off and she had scratches over her eyes. Then there was Alya who had scratches over her heart and eyes. The rest had scratches everywhere, Marinette stepped back and then froze as she noticed Adrien was not among the statues of wood.

Her heart began to race as a pair of soft gloved clawed hands slowly snaked around her waist. "Do you like it, Love?" A soft familiar voice asks and Marinette slowly feels soft fur on her back as a chin lays on her shoulder. "A-Adrien?" Marinette shakingly asks as the person behind her chuckles, "Not any more love, I am Loup Noir." Loup Noir moves out from behind her and Marinette stares at an akumatized Adrien. He has his normal green emerald eyes but his hair is now pitch black and on top of his head are two fluffy black wolf ears. He wore a black fur faux coat and connected to him is a black wolf tail, the coat was connected to his shoulders which made it hang down. He had a black tux on and Marinette looked and couldn't find his akumatized object.

"Loup Noir why are you doing this?" Marinette asks as she begins to back up as Loup Noir walks toward her with a smile on his face. "Why love I did this for you!" He tosses his hands up and looks at her lovingly. "What?" She whispers as he gets closer, slowly moving back she trips on one of the wooden classmate's foot and falls backward into the nest. She looks up at him with fear and worries, Loup Noir smiles. "Don't look at me like that," He gets closer "I can't restrain myself when you look at me like that~." He says and Marinette notices he has fangs like a wolf. "You weren't here for this morning's little chat with our Liar." He hisses out and Marinette blushes as he begins to climb into the nest. "She told the class that you bullied her and hurt her, the class ugh those idiots believed her." He's now hovering above her, she wants to fight back, she does really but his claws are dangerously sharp and he's already blocked the entrance. "I tried to defend our every day ladybug but Alya just said that you were bullying Lila because you have a crush on me."

Marinette's cheeks go from pink to red, his claw gently moves her hair out of her face. He smiles again "Everyone started telling me that Lila would be a better option for me to date, but I was on cloud nine when Alya said you had a crush on me." Marinette felt something brush by her foot and saw Loup Noirs tail swaying back and forth happily. "But then they started slandering your name, called you a wolf praying on Lila like she was a bunny who needed to be protected." His claws grew as he remembered "I told them that you were the bunny that needed protection and that I would show them a true black wolf." He smirks darkly and looks at the statues, "Their screams were delicious to hear as Lila and them all begged for their lives."

He then looked back down at her with no longer the eyes she loved but swirling lust was all she saw. " I was so sad you weren't here to see them beg for their lives, I had to wait for my little bunny." his hand caresses her face and he smiles at her fear "Don't be scared Marinette, once I transform you we can take down Ladybug together." Marinette flinches and begins to struggle under Loup Noir, he catches her hands and places them over her head. Vines grew and curled around her hands, "NO NO! PLEASE ADRIEN WHAT DO YOU MEAN TRANSFORM?!"

He chuckles and leans into her still hovering over her, "Why love I need you, you're my white rabbit." He leans into her neck and she blushes as she feels him kiss her neck, slowly his kisses moved from her neck to her lips. They were soft kisses and she should have pushed him off, she needed to transform and capture his Akuma. But as he continued to kiss her she could feel his magic begin to do something, she didn't know what but it was doing something. She closed her eyes as a warm sensation flooded her body.

She stared at her hands in the vines and noticed that her hands had tiny claws now along with white soft fur around her hands. She let out a squeak as something wet slid up her neck and continued to her jaw. D-Did Adrien just lick her? She wanted to touch the area he licked but the vines tightened as she tried to move. She struggled under him as he continued to kiss her neck and lick her. Why was he licking her?! That's when a piece of her hair fell into her face and she gasped at the once raven lock that was now a pure snow white. "What are you doing to me?!" She demanded as Loup Noir kisses the top of her head, turning her raven locks white from his kiss. "Sssshhhh love it's almost over." He whispers and continues what he was doing on her head.

A wave of magic sweeps her body and she can't help but feel comfortable in the once scary statue room. "There love it's all done, how do you feel?" The black wolf hovers over the transformed Marinette who is slowly losing herself to Loup Noir's magic. "I want to see what I look like." She whispered and Loup Noir snapped his fingers allowing a mirror stolen from Lila's purse to appear, using his magic he made it bigger and floated it to Marinette who got out of the nest to look at the body-sized mirror. She placed a hand on the mirror as she gasped at the sight that was before her. Marinette was no longer in the mirror but instead stood a pure white-haired girl who had to double buns with blue ribbons around them, on her head between the buns were two white real rabbit ears that were tall and soft. Around her neck was a blue ribbon that had a belle attached to it. Above her Breast was a soft white fur coat that wrapped around her neck. Her white dress had been replaced by a white and blue dress that clung to her body and revealed her breasts. She had white stockings on that had bunny symbols on them.

"What have you done to me?!" She screamed as she turned around and began pounding her fists on Loup Noir's chest. He caught her fists and shook his head, "Now love is that any way to treat your mate?" He forced his magic to work a little faster on her as he pulled her closer. "mate?" She asked as he stared into her blue belle eyes watching as the transformation took over her mind. "Why yes, Marinette, mate you are my mate." He takes her hand and leads her back to the blanket nest. She follows obediently and crawls in as he does, Laying on top of him he chuckles as he places a hand on her face leading her into a soft gentle kiss.

Tikki who was caught in the transformation was stuck in the earrings. There was no Ladybug to save the day. Tikki watched from inside the earrings as Loup Noir kissed and cuddled with Marinette who was now a full transformed bunny girl with Adrien who was a full wolf boy.

Tikki cursed the class because now she had to wait for Hawkmoth to have enough and take back the Akuma.

But really time would have to wait as Tikki waited.