Wait For It (Marichat/fluff/)

Aged up AU: just mentions of sexual talk.
———————————————————————————
Marinette writes me a letter ev'ry day.

It was nothing but simple thank you letters for saving Paris, but she would say things that the news would never say about him. She told him he was a great hero and that no matter what the News said about him he should never give up.

His heart started to beat for his Princess.

I'm keeping her bed warm while her boyfriend is away.

But alas her boyfriend, Luka, was never around her. He was always busy with his new found fame, always had fan's interest more than his girlfriend. He started to barely visit Marinette, he would remember sitting next to her as she cried into his shoulder. They had been dating for one year, until he was swooped away by fame and stardom.

Leaving Marinette all alone for the taking.

He remembered that night, Marinette was all dressed up in the most beautiful little cat lingerie for her boyfriend for their anniversary. She waited hours for him to come, it wasn't till she got a text saying he was stuck in a fan meeting and wouldn't be able to make it to her house.

So to his surprise his body moved on its own, making way to her. He remembered the kiss, the feel of her skin, her beautiful blue bell eyes pouring all the love she had into his emerald eyes. He never touched her without permission.

But hey if Luka wasn't going to claim her then he would.

And that's how it began, their little secret love affair. Luka was never around, so Chat Noir had to take his place in her bed. This continued for years.

He's on the Other side in Paris.

The reason Luka was never able to visit his girlfriend was because he was on the other side in Paris, partying it up with all of the rich and wealthy while his girlfriend was being claimed by Chat Noir. Paris loved Luka, he was the new Adrien Agreste, perfect, cool, handsome. People would always talk about Luka.

He's tryin' to keep the Press in line.

Luka unlike Adrien, did care what the press thought about him. He made sure his image was spotless, that he was perfect. He did interviews and other stuff to make the press love him.

Funny how he had time for interviews but not for his girlfriend.

But he can keep all of Paris.

Paris loved him. They replaced Adrien with Luka, Adrien was just a pretty face while Luka was a full package. Or at least that's what Paris saw Adrien as, Marinette sees him as a hero, her knight in shining armor, her Prince. He didn't need Paris's approval he only needed Marinette's.

He joined Mrs. Bustiers class too, he needed a high school diploma to go for the stars. His classmates would awe and woo at Luka, forgetting all about Adrien. Even Lila switched from Adrien to Luka, it made Adriens blood boil how Lila would flirt with Luka while Marinette was next to him, Luka never told Lila to stop or defend Marinette from her.

His own Father too was infuriated with Luka, he had the star boy sign a model contract with Gabriel. He was the new top model, Gabriel Agreste made Luka his number one project forgetting all about his son who was now just a number two model. His Father treated Luka like the son he never had.

While Luka took Adriens life, Adrien took his girlfriend.

Not having his Fathers or the Press's attention anymore he was able to sneak out more to see his Marinette.