Adrien's Mistake (Adrinette/Fluff/ANGST)

It's 1:35 AM and I just wrote Angst and Fluff while listening to rain sounds with piano.

R.I.P my heart

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had all started on their last year of Highschool.

Two new students joined Mrs. Bustiers class because they had passed all the other classes. The two students names were Amanda and Lawrence, out of these two students one was a famous model rival of Gabriel's, he was very high in the Fashion world being the heir to the Paon Blanc company, along with being Marinette's boss for her internship. The other was best friends with Lila which meant that she was Ladybug, the class all accepted her immediately and welcomed Amanda with open arms. For months Amanda was all Mrs. Bustier's class could talk about, Marinette being too busy with her internship with Lawrence stayed out of Amanda's and Lila's way meaning she was still friends with the class.

Well, at least that was what all her classmates thought was the reason. In reality, a couple of months ago Adrien had declared to the class that he and Amanda were dating. It completely broke Marinette's heart that Adrien had fallen for that lie. But she started to get over him when her boss, Lawrence asked her out on a date. Lawrence wasn't anything like Adrien, he had nice short brown hair and blue eyes, he was a gentleman who respected her and treated her well.

Along with that, he was a fiercely passionate lover when they were alone. Even as his assistant he made it very clear that he did indeed love Marinette. But Marinette still couldn't help but feel as if her relationship with Lawrence was wrong.

It didn't help that her dreams were full of Adrien and Chat Noir.

Tikki secretly wished that the Miraculous magic would fail and that Adrien would finally see that he and Marinette were soulmates.

But Tikki knew that the Miraculous magic never fails.

----------------------------------

Now Adrien sat at his desk with guilt and pain in his heart.

For months he had dated Amanda who had claimed she was Ladybug, and now he knows she wasn't. For months there hadn't been a single Akuma attack and so he never really got to confirm with his Lady if she was Amanda. But in all those months of dating and kissing Amanda he knew it was wrong, it felt so wrong, it always left a terrible taste in his mouth and now he knows why. On his 18th birthday, Plagg had told him that Ladybug and Black cats do end up with each other, he had been so thrilled to find out he would end up with his lady that he had ignored Plagg's warning of Amanda. He had been filled with hope that he would have his own family again, that he would finally have a real family with his lady.

But when Hawkmoth sent out his first Akuma in months, he couldn't forget her face. Ladybug was confused when after they had defeated the Akuma that he had called her Amanda. His heart snapped when he saw the pained look of betrayal on her face as she mumbled no over and over again. Then when he asked if she was Amanda the tears had begun, it began with a sob and a vent about how her friends had fallen for the lies, how Adrien had dated her, and now her best friend and partner had also fallen for Amanda's lies. Chat Noir felt his sins crawl on his back when she cried in the rain, then when he tried to comfort her and apologize she snapped.

"No! Don't even think that I will allow you back into my life! If you want me to be Amanda than go fucking date her! You and Adrien can break my heart all over again!"

He watched as she pulled out her yo-yo and was about to leave.

"And Chat Noir, you can forget about our deal, I don't think we should reveal our identities after all."