26

A/N - UM.... well there's no way to hide it, I am a terrible person/author. I totally understand all your frustrations with this book, well actually me considering I am the one who should be updating it but honestly I felt like I was writing a new chapter without ever going back to read what I had previously said so I lost the spark and excitement (Also had huge plot holes which could make for great plot lines). Also, just to put it out there I just qualified as a Children's Nurse so yeah that kinda been crazy, making it even harder to sit down and read what I had said previously to see where I wanted to go from here. 

I am not trying to make excuse... or maybe I am but since reading through the book again I feel as though I want to write again and to continue this story as it does have some potential. That's not to say I'll be perfect and be updating extremely regularly especially as I am due to start my first nursing post but I definitely feel that excitement I felt so long ago when I starting writing this book and I hope it will carry my through to create the book all you amazing readers deserve to have. 

One of my favourite things when reading through this book has been reading the comments, I guess I never truly appreciated how attached you all get to the characters - particularly Jackson (a favourite of mine too) who I promise I will try to feature more, especially now with his relationship with Molly- it's funny because I have been completely attached to characters in other authors books so I was being incredibly selfish to not realise the impact I was having by leaving a book so carelessly so I am here to apologise and try to do better, no promises though as I don't want to let anyone down. 

BUT 

As it stands right now, here we go again into chapter 26 of Silver Blood...

26 -

"Can we not just put names into a hat or something because you two are useless?" Jackson says bursting into laughter looking between Isabella and Hunter

They had been discussing baby names for what felt like forever and was still no closer to choosing a name for the twins, nothing felt right.

"Jackson I am not choosing my children's names, you know the thing they use for the rest of their lives by picking it out of a hat" Isabella smiles, she looks much better but Hunter has demanded she stay on bed rest until the announcement ceremony which had been delayed yet again until the twins would be 10 days old.

"I like the name Molly" Hunter teases and Jackson simply goes beetroot red, it was now no secret that Jackson had a mate but nobody else was yet to meet her, it hadn't been decided how to get around the whole - missing father and the random girl who was looking after him. Thinking about it Isabella realised she didn't even know anything about Molly and why she was the caretaker trusted to look after the big secret that was her father.

"I like the name Molly too but it is already taken" Jackson stutters when he finally finds his voice.

"Natalie, Emma, Sophia, I don't even know how to say this one..." Hunter muttered looking down at his phone

"Are you looking on mums net again" Isabella grinned, this time it was Hunter's turn to blush, nobody else knew but Isabella had woken up the night before to find Hunter asleep with his head on the bed next to her, his laptop still lit upon a number of different mummy and daddy websites, he had even made an account on one to ask questions.

"Delilah means..." Jackson started also looking at his phone

"It means delicate, I know I researched all those cutesy names with meanings like that but it doesn't feel right. Any children of ours are not that, they are strong, powerful and amazing, they deserve names that mean as much" Isabella explains, she could've sworn she saw Hunter pale at the idea of more children but chose to ignore it, she knew how terrified he had been and still bore the dark circles and now beard that covered his chin as he hadn't wanted to leave her side for a moment.