19

Isabella stood in front of the mirror in just her underwear peering at her very pregnant stomach, the skin was pulled so tight it was starting to make her itch, her ankles seemed to have ballooned so much that she pretty much lived in slippers when walking around and to add to all that she was getting even less  sleep than ever not only with the anxiety of having to see Dominic and Catherine again but these babies really wanted their presence known and it seemed like they were trying to kick their way out of Isabella's belly, morning, noon and night.

Warm hands slid around Isabella from behind and linked up at the front of her belly, Isabella knew exactly who it was and forced a smile on her face as she leaned back on Hunter's chest with a soft sigh.

"What's wrong Bella?" Hunter whispers in her ear swaying them both gently from side to side before placing a kiss on the crook of her neck gently making her shiver and giggle.

"I don't know" Isabella replied with a shrug, Hunter pushed her up from his chest and gently turned her around to face him, he spent a couple of seconds in silence just staring at her face as if words would suddenly pop onto it to tell him what was wrong. Isabella really didn't know what was wrong, apart from the obvious fact that Dominic and Catherine were visiting today there was just something else that she couldn't put her finger on.

"Talk to me" Hunter smiles reassuringly with raised eyebrows that said 'You're not getting out of this one'. It took Isabella a minute to get out of her own thoughts just seeing Hunter in a suit was distraction enough and one that she would never get bored of seeing.

"I don't know, I just have this strange feeling about today - I'm not even sure it's a completely bad feeling. It's just... different" Isabella tries to explain but Hunter just simply stares at her with his head slightly to the side looking confused

"I know I'm not making much sense, nothing seems to make much sense recently. I know I'm nervous about today" Isabella starts, she looks over Hunter's shoulder at the pale pink dress hung up ready to be put on any moment "But as I said, there is just this feeling that something... just something is going to happen"

"I won't let anything happen, they won't even get near to you" Hunter says rubbing a comforting hand up and down Isabella's arm as he plants a big kiss on her stomach which Isabella pulled her face at

"What?" Hunter asks noticing the look on her face with a chuckle 

"I don't even know how you're managing to kiss me right now, I'm huge!" Isabella laughed even though she did self-consciously look over her shoulder into the mirror again to scrutinize the image she saw back. She had no ill thoughts towards the babies, along with Hunter, they were already the best things to have ever happened to her but all these changes to her body was definitely a new experience.

"You're still the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, especially since right in there..." Hunter pokes Isabella's stomach gently "Are our babies, what could be more beautiful than you PLUS the miracle of the lives you are creating - you're making us a family Bella, you're giving our babies a nice, safe home to live in until they are ready to greet us" Hunter grinned down at her with love evident in his eyes

"Might as well just put a pie in me?" Isabella says with a straight face to which Hunter bursts out laughing

"What the hell?" he asks through bouts of laughter

"All I'm good for is an oven so might as well put a pie in me," Isabella says finally laughing too, the words Hunter had said had made her feel much better but she just wanted to tease him a bit further 

"I think the saying is 'Bun in the oven'" Hunter says scrunching his nose up in the cute way he did when he was trying to stop laughing 

"Yeah whatever" Isabella winked turning away to walk towards the dress that she was due to put on, Dominic and Catherine would be here in around ten minutes and everyone else seemed to be ready. Just before Isabella could walk away, Hunter smacked her on the bottom making her jump and squeal with delight, any thought of big events happening today gone for the time being.