The Pick-up Line Challenge

I'm very, very bad at flirting, so if either of these are cheesy, I'm sorry?

6th year, nothing's wrong, and our boys are about to fall in love.

Draco raised his eyebrows as Professor Slughorn told Harry-Freakin-Potter to sit with him.

As the boy sat down next to him, clearly irritated, Draco had a plan enter his mind.

As the Professor turned around to write something on the board, Draco smirked and trailed his hand to place it on Harry's thigh.

Harry tensed up at the sudden weight and glared at Draco, "Malfoy!", He whispered.

Draco leaned over, glancing around to see that no one paid attention to them, and whispered into his red ear, "I'm so jealous of your clothes".

Harry tried to keep his blush down and blood flow moderate as he stuttered, "W-why?".

"Because they get to touch you and I don't", he emphasized his point with a deep chuckle, retreating to his seat as Professor turned around.

-/\-/\-

Harry had been planning on revenge since Draco had left him completely aroused the whole day.

He saw him just leave the Great Hall alone, and he followed him by giving an excuse to Ron and Hermione.

He ran behind the tall blond and pulled him into an alcove.

Draco nearly yelled at the sudden pull and was surprised as he saw Harry.

"Is that a wand in your pocket or are you just excited to see me?", Harry smirked, deliberately biting his lips and walking out of the alcove as Draco's eyes widened.

"You're on Potter! Let's see who wins this game!", Draco yelled after Harry, who turned around and winked at him.

-/\-/\-

Draco pushed Harry onto the wall, hands on his shirt collar, "One night with me and people will call you Moaning Myrtle".

Harry blinked, before he smiled and put his hands on Draco's, "I might not be Luna, but I can Lovegoood".

They both wrenched apart as they heard footsteps echo.

-/\-/\-

Harry sat down next to Draco, this time because Professor Sinistra had paired them up.

"So, today, we will try to find the nine planets of our Solar system", She smiled.

Harry was trying to find Mars, when Draco smirked and whispered, "There will only be eight planets after I destroy Uranus".

The Gryffindor blinked and looked away from his telescope, before his eyes widened.

He looked utterly speechless before he smiled lazily, "Are you a firefighter? Because you came in hot and left me wet".

This time, the Slytherin gasped.

He composed himself a second later and looked Harry up and down, "There is a sale in my room, clothes are 100% off".

Harry nearly dropped the telescope as Professor Sinistra called on them.

-/\-/\-

And, very, very surprisingly, Professor Snape had paired them up together this time.

"-And please don't blow things up-", he drawled.

"Oh Professor, does your Godson count?", Draco choked as Harry whispered it.

As he stopped coughing, he took a deep breath and whispered back, "Oh? Did you survive the killing curse?".

Harry furrowed his eyebrows, about to interrupt him, when Draco chuckled, "Because you're drop-dead gorgeous".

The raven had to physically hold himself from blushing.

-/\-/\-

Harry fanned himself with his hand, "Why does it have to be so hot!", He grumbled.

Draco twirled him around, "Because you're here", he smiled.

Harry sighed, "They say that Heaven is very difficult to attain, they clearly haven't been with you", he smiled and walked away.

Draco blushed furiously.

-/\-/\-

Draco pulled Harry into a hidden alcove as he was on his way back from the Great Hall after dinner, alone.

"Hey!", Harry nearly yelled.

"Let's finish this, Potter", Draco declared, stepping back a bit.

Harry raised his eyebrows, mirroring Draco's smirk, "Alright, you start, Malfoy".

"Is the sun shining or did you smile at me?".

"They say angels don't exist, they really haven't seen you".

"People say to chase our dreams, so I am here for you", Draco took a step ahead.

"Are the stupefy charm? Cause you're stunning", Harry did too.

"Is the green in your eyes my signal for loving you?".

"I don't like my last name sometimes, can you give me yours?".

They were nearly nose-to-nose by now, never letting their eyes leave each other's, in fear of losing them.

"You know what I like about our height difference? You can listen to my heart, which beats only for you", Draco smiled, liking the red hue on Harry's face.

"I have an idea that you might like. The idea of you and me together", Harry smiled back.

Draco pulled Harry close by the waist, hauling his chin up with a finger, "You're consuming me, like a Dementor's kiss".

Harry stood on his tiptoes, pressing their noses together and making his glasses dig into his cheeks almost painfully, "If I were a gardener, I would put our tulips together".

Draco gulped and leaned in, making Harry forget everything.

Their lips met, slowly but passionately, the questioning push becoming into a confident tug and pull.

They pulled back, breathlessly.

Draco loved the slight pants as he stepped back, "You might have won the competition, but I got you as the prize".

He turned around, ready to move away and squeal into his pillow when Harry called him back.

"My life is full of darkness, can you be the light in my life?", He blushed, looking down at his feet.

Draco cleared his throat, making Harry look up.

He reached out and took his hand, "Yes".

Harry intertwined his and Draco's fingers, "Good to know".

I cringed so hard at some of them that I can see why I'm single