The Christmas Gift

Oh my, look who's back from the dead.

I'm really sorry for not uploading the last week, I was writing this whole thing, and that's what consumed my time.

Request by harryisabottomperiod . Please keep the requests coming in!

I have tried my best to write this.

If this is a success, ou might get more such smutshots!

Do keep your holy water, Bible and stuff near you.

And for those who don't want to taint yourselves (How are you even surviving this perverted and horny ship?), I have updated the last part of Holy Mother of Plot twists.

Enjoy!

Draco hummed "Cauldron full of hot, strong love" under his breath as he walked down the street that lead to his house.

He admired the Christmas lighting and decorations of his neighbours, he wondered if Harry had done them too.

He had been in a hurry in the morning as he had woken up and realised that he was atleast an hour late.

He had just kissed his boyfriend on the cheek, left him a note, and apparated to the Ministry.

To say the least, Harry's best friend and Minister of Magic, Hermione Granger was furious, but had forgiven him after a lot of persuasion. Benefits of being the Minister's best friend's significant other.

He knocked on the door to his and Harry's house. He heard the padding footsteps of his boyfriend on the other side.

The door opened to show Harry.

"Evening, love", he called.

Harry smiled, "Evening".

Draco looked around to see fairy lights around the corridor, and he could smell the faint aroma of Harry's cooked food.

Draco let Harry take his suitcase and closed the door behind him.

As he entered the room, he engulfed Harry into a hug.

Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around him.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, until Draco reached down and squeezed Harry's ass.

Harry squeaked, he hadn't expected that.

Draco tried to suppress his laughter, failing miserably.

He pulled back, his arms still around Harry, and kissed him.

Harry didn't kiss back just to spite Draco.

Draco tried to make Harry kiss back, to no avail.

He opened one eye to calculate the distance between them and the wall.

He slowly pushed Harry backwards, not minding the thud of his suitcase as it connected with the hardwood floor.

Harry felt the cold wall hit his back, he hissed into the kiss.

He groaned as Draco's hand reached his jaw, he was failing miserably at controlling himself from kissing him.

He felt his resolve break as Draco swiped his tongue over Harry's lips.

Harry began to kiss back, but Draco pulled back.

He looked up, Draco's grey eyes had dilated with lust.

Harry shivered in anticipation of a long night full of pleasure.

"Wanted to spite me, eh?", Draco whispered, low and husky.