The Reason Why Draco Slept On The Couch For Three Days, And Three Days Only

Nothing much, just a small request, by Its_drarry_BITCH_. Is this fine enough?

And, well, hope to remove your tears from the last one!

Harry was cradling Scorpius in his hands, humming the four-month-old into sleep.

The door crashed open, and the twenty-one-year-old whipped around to glare at his guilty looking husband.

"Draco", he whisper yelled, "You're lucky Scorp is a deep sleeper like you, otherwise I would have put you into a sleep from which you would never wake up".

The blond closed the door slowly behind him, raising his hands up in complete surrender, "I'm sorry, Haz, I thought you were alone in our room, love".

The raven rolled his eyes, and placed the little blond baby in the cradle next to their bed.

In an instant, he was pulled into a hug by Draco, who kissed him under his ear as an apology, "Are you mad at me?".

Harry turned around to glare at him, his hands on his hips, "Mad? I'm furious. Luna told me that you were working overtime only because that incompetent colleague of yours added Moonstone into that Potion of yours. He went off beforehand, but you requested your Head Healer that you wanted to sort things out and stayed till 1 am instead of coming back at 9 pm!".

The Slytherin pulled the Gryffindor closer towards him by the loops of his pant, "Please darling", he whispered closer to his lips, "I'm sorry. But you have me here now, and it's Sunday tomorrow. Oh, wait, today".

Harry chuckled softly, and Draco's eyes dropped to his lips, "And have I done such a grave mistake, that I don't even get a kiss from my beautiful husband?".

Scorpius didn't seem to agree to his fathers, so he cried out suddenly.

He had been on this planet for four months, but he seemed to have already learnt how to be a cockblocker from his Uncle Ron and Aunt Ginny.

"Pesky kid", Draco muttered, and got hit on the arm by Harry, "Dray, that's our kid".

"Are you fucking-", he slammed a hand on his mouth, as his short husband went rigid in front of the cradle.

Harry was very particular about raising Scorpius Potter-Malfoy. And he had warned Draco to not swear at all in front of him. Because he had taught Rose Granger-Weasley how to swear when she was just seven months old.

He had never sweared after baby Potter-Malfoy was born and he was allowed to curse when he was away from the baby, but he had never sweared in front of him. Yet.

The raven turned around, Scorpius' watery green eyes dropping close as his face buried into the tanned neck, a sadistic grin on his lips, "What did you say, Draco?".

The blond was practically shaking, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Haz. Love, please, I'm very sorry".

"What had you promised, Draco Malfoy? Repeat it to me?", Harry asked, glaring into his soul with his green eyes.

"I had promised to never swear in front of Scorpius Potter-Malfoy, the son of Harry Potter-Malfoy and Draco Malfoy", he repeated.

"And what did you do?".

"I-I sweared in front of him".

"What had you said you would do if you sweared?".

"Sleep on the couch for the whole month", Draco gulped, "But please, sweetheart, please, I'm sorry. I will never ever swear. Please, my love, please?".

Harry bit his lip, "Alright", he shrugged, turning around and placing the now asleep Scorpius back in his cradle.

The blond took a deep breath, looked up at the ceiling, "Praise Merlin. Otherwise I would be fucking dead without Harry".

He glanced back down, and saw the raven still turned around, and realised what he had said.

Harry muttered softly, "Muffliato" , at Scorpius and whipped around at Draco, who felt a scared whimper leave his lips as the man advanced towards him.

***

It was late evening of Tuesday when Harry opened the door to their apartment, just back from the Auror Headquarters.

His back hurt, and he wanted to kill Robards for giving him seventy files and his Auror partner Ron only four files, only because Hermione was seven months pregnant with a two-year-old Rose at home.

"Isn't your son four months old? And isn't your husband home? I'm sure you'll be fine, Potter", he mimicked the Head Auror's voice.

However, his anger evaporated with the aroma that filled his senses. And he walked over to the kitchen to see a rare sight.

Draco was stirring something, the microwave was on and the dinner table was set for two people, with a wine bottle in the middle and a candle stand next to it.

"Love?", The blond startled him, walking over and leaning against the kitchen counter, just in front of him, "You're home".

"Yeah, but, what's this?", The raven blinked as he saw the black turtleneck he was wearing above his black trousers, "Where's Scorp?".

"Ginny told me what Robards had made you do. So, I thought of doing something special for you, and she agreed to take our dearest Scorp with her. Luna was fine with it as well because Aurora and Pandora will get a friend of the same age to play with. And, I just thought of saying sorry like this-".

Harry jumped upwards, pressing his lips needily to Draco's, who stayed stationary for a few seconds, before he turned the man around and pushed him onto the counter.

Their lips never left the other's, after all, they were kissing after three whole days, the last time they had gone long without kissing each other being the whole of Seventh year.

"Fuck, I love you, I love you so fucking much I can't express it", Harry whispered, his eyes fluttering as Draco traced kisses down his face to his throat.

"Well, now seeing that you sweared as well, care to crash on the couch with me after our candle light dinner?", The blond questioned, jerking his head towards the kitchens.

The raven casted a Freezing charm at the food, and switched all the appliances off, "Fuck the couch, you're fucking me on our bed".

Well that did escalated quicker than I expected....